wats appa plan? your views

Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 1

honestyfirst

IF-Rockerz

honestyfirst

Posted: 07 February 2013 at 3:43pm | IP Logged
Wats appa plan
Appa thought he wil put case on garv but as garv said he will make this case so long that he never knie

Appa had some plan going on in his mind

So wat appa will do

I think he will try to kill gauri ...

As all property is in her name

Wat r ur views on it

I think the property belongs to gauri fathr...

A strange thing is that all garv family r frm village then how cum they hav such a big haveli

May be it was small but later appa n gauri father made it a big mahal

Well wats ur views

Edited by honestyfirst - 07 February 2013 at 3:41pm

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

riyya6

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "wats appa plan? your views" in Mujhse Kuchh Kehti...Yeh Khamoshiyaan forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

riyya6

IF-Stunnerz

riyya6

Posted: 07 February 2013 at 5:16pm | IP Logged

i just hope they end it asap... it has became a tourture even to read the updates now...LOL

soapie

soapie

Posted: 07 February 2013 at 6:28pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by riyya6

i just hope they end it asap... it has became a tourture even to read the updates now...LOL

Touche!LOL

I don't get this...the show has been on for barely 3 months, so why the need to wrap it off in a proper way? Can't they just end it abruptly, instead of showing the convulted nonsense they showed yesterday and are probably going to show everyday till the last day of shooting?Confused I can understand the need to give a proper closure to a show which has been going on for some time or which is very popular with the viewers...but Khamoshiyan had just started...even if the creatives want, they can never give it a proper ending with everything explained...so why drag like this?

Its really frustrating to see good actors being forced to act like clown for the sake of finishing up the show!

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

riyya6

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.