Page 4 of 7

Page 1 Page 3
Page   of 7
Page 5 Page 7

Silence_Gold

IF-Addictz

Silence_Gold

Posted: 11 February 2013 at 11:24am | IP Logged
I know from it came this burning smoke LOL, chahiye jo bhi karo, all know how mannerless is Debina Wacko and now Ragini is added to the list... Both are fake Pinch

It shows the mentality on how U compare Wacko

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Super Kool

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Sara is so immature... (Page 4)" in Welcome: Baazi Mehmaan Nawaazi ki forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

zeezee09

zeezee09

Posted: 11 February 2013 at 2:00pm | IP Logged
We perceive  these people as the characters they have been playing on TV shows.  When confronted with their real personalities, we are shocked. Haven't at one point or another, we too been critical of another and throwing around I-am-better-than-thou attitude?

With camera's on them and  provoked by the directors to show something explosive for the purpose of higher TRP sends these poor folks in bizzare land where they strive to do the uncommon in the name of 'good tv". Its a task given to them by the organizers of the show.

Hence, what I am trying to say is, lets not judge these individuals on their tantrum throwing or their falseness. Lets just enjoy the show.

khamosshhh

kali_rosie

kali_rosie

Posted: 11 February 2013 at 5:03pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Zee_News

Sara can't handle any conversation... She was the one who started the conversation today once again about the clothes... She could handle it much mature like Nauheed by ignoring the topic...

Now all these who give 1 like Sara and the other two brainless Ragini and Debina truely did it by grudges...  I am glad that this show is unmasking these fake ppl Sleepy

Plz dont compare Ragini wid Sara... Ragini is way better than her...

MJHTMonayaSajan

Goldie

MJHTMonayaSajan

Posted: 12 February 2013 at 2:59am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Archie0405

I don't think Sara was behaving immature..It was anupam and aman who were constantly provoking her too by bringing ali in their topic..ofcourse it is not easy to talk with ex-husband..and i don't know why everyone is against her..she didn't know with what motive he came to big boss.she was in house when he came..he brought this proposal of marriage..she went against her family for him..and what he did after going out..he gave another girl her place even after marrying her...he himself confessed his wrong doings in sach ka saamna..so how come sara is wrong in this case...she is immature becoz she is not able to handle her fame properly but she's very young at same time..her marriage was kind of bal vivahLOLLOLLOL...but this old man keeps on topic of ali in between which is why she had an outburst becoz he was commenting on her personal issues..
  and sara was right when she kept on pestering anupam..she's on national television..if she would hv been silent, ppl like anupamAngryAngryAngry will say that when a girl is raped it is becoz of her dressing and not becoz of cheap mentality of that rapistAngryAngryAngry

Thank go someone is with me...
See...Even if Ali is Sara's past...what he did was really hurtful and its ok if she doesn't want to face him again...
Come on...When you say they should behave professionaly..do you forget that they are also humans???

Sarun_wahifan

ANNMT.

IF-Rockerz

Posted: 12 February 2013 at 3:48am | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

ShreyALuVKushaL

Goldie

ShreyALuVKushaL

Posted: 12 February 2013 at 5:45am | IP Logged
Originally posted by MJHTMonayaSajan

Originally posted by Archie0405

I don't think Sara was behaving immature..It was anupam and aman who were constantly provoking her too by bringing ali in their topic..ofcourse it is not easy to talk with ex-husband..and i don't know why everyone is against her..she didn't know with what motive he came to big boss.she was in house when he came..he brought this proposal of marriage..she went against her family for him..and what he did after going out..he gave another girl her place even after marrying her...he himself confessed his wrong doings in sach ka saamna..so how come sara is wrong in this case...she is immature becoz she is not able to handle her fame properly but she's very young at same time..her marriage was kind of bal vivahLOLLOLLOL...but this old man keeps on topic of ali in between which is why she had an outburst becoz he was commenting on her personal issues..
  and sara was right when she kept on pestering anupam..she's on national television..if she would hv been silent, ppl like anupamAngryAngryAngry will say that when a girl is raped it is becoz of her dressing and not becoz of cheap mentality of that rapistAngryAngryAngry

Thank go someone is with me...
See...Even if Ali is Sara's past...what he did was really hurtful and its ok if she doesn't want to face him again...
Come on...When you say they should behave professionaly..do you forget that they are also humans???
Well said...Atleast you have understood Sara...Tongue

ShreyALuVKushaL

Goldie

ShreyALuVKushaL

Posted: 12 February 2013 at 5:48am | IP Logged
Originally posted by kali_rosie

Sara can't handle any conversation... She was the one who started the conversation today once again about the clothes... She could handle it much mature like Nauheed by ignoring the topic...

Now all these who give 1 like Sara and the other two brainless Ragini and Debina truely did it by grudges...  I am glad that this show is unmasking these fake ppl Sleepy

Plz dont compare Ragini wid Sara... Ragini is way better than her...

Oh plzz,Just to prove that your favourite is better.do not disgrace other favourites choice...Take it easyThumbs UpSara is a good person,but you guys should try to understand her,So even i can say Sara is a way better than RaginiWinkWinkWink

Silence_Gold

IF-Addictz

Silence_Gold

Posted: 12 February 2013 at 6:28am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ANNMT.

I know from it came this burning smoke LOL, chahiye jo bhi karo, all know how mannerless is Debina Wacko and now Ragini is added to the list... Both are fake Pinch

It shows the mentality on how U compare Wacko

really ,  u know  this very  well  its difficult  for u to accept  that  u r  a hypocrit  , LOL so easiest targate is to say reel n real r diffrent ...it shows  mentality  how u show doblestandard when its  come on  ur choise n fev , u flip side very easily ...dont give me that reel ,real excuse , u guys r  famous to being a obsessd  fan of this jodi  , that much ,  that u want they  break  their  realetion n merry   with each other , just bcs they  had chemesitry in reel   ROFL it shows ur metality  n how u diffrentiate reel n real LOL 
do u know what u r saying , in other word u  r saying in reel u can  support it but not in real   , so u r accepting  msk was faulty person  , who u cant support in real LOL good

Does reality hit u so much? It seems so and I know from which forum u came Wacko

Edited by Zee_News - 12 February 2013 at 6:23am

Super Kool

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Welcome: Baazi Mehmaan Nawaazi ki Topic Index

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.