Page 3 of 7

Page 1 Page 2
Page   of 7
Page 4 Page 7

-Ratzz-

IF-Rockerz

-Ratzz-

Posted: 08 February 2013 at 3:01pm | IP Logged
i dont like sara she is annoying dumb immature i agree but she is only 21 what we can expect many times i agree wid aman he says sara ko samjh nhe hai usy mun lgna nhe chaiye sara needs family support otherwise childish harkaton se or bura hal hoskta hai ali case se bhe worst

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Sara is so immature... (Page 3)" in Welcome: Baazi Mehmaan Nawaazi ki forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

-Patronus-

IF-Sizzlerz

-Patronus-

Posted: 09 February 2013 at 2:56am | IP Logged
I also don't agree with U...
Sara I know is immature... But she is just 21...
n what she was saying was not incorrect... Don't judge a girl by her clothes... We are from 21st century... Gal can wear whatever they want... this is what she was trying to communicate...
both Sara n anupamji R arrogant...what occurred was generation gap ... Both their thinking differ...
  I completely disagree with anupamji... I think he should be more broad minded... He is a celebrity... He shouldn't judge anyone with his or her clothes...
n Sara yaa should have been more polite...

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Sarun_wahifan

Silence_Gold

IF-Addictz

Silence_Gold

Posted: 09 February 2013 at 1:32pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Trisha4evr

I also don't agree with U...
Sara I know is immature... But she is just 21...
n what she was saying was not incorrect... Don't judge a girl by her clothes... We are from 21st century... Gal can wear whatever they want... this is what she was trying to communicate...
both Sara n anupamji R arrogant...what occurred was generation gap ... Both their thinking differ...
  I completely disagree with anupamji... I think he should be more broad minded... He is a celebrity... He shouldn't judge anyone with his or her clothes...
n Sara yaa should have been more polite...

I didn't said what she said is wrong or not, I said she did open the topic again knowing well what he he would say, then Why she started it all over again?... She is truely making no sense and instigate fight...

Super Kool

Mahek_No1

IF-Rockerz

Mahek_No1

Posted: 09 February 2013 at 3:13pm | IP Logged
I agree with you Zee News, I used to like Ragini, Sara and Debina, after watching them on this show I don't really like them anymore.

I have been watching the English version for the last 2years, no one in that show has ever given 1mark even for people they don't like.

The show is defo bringing out the fake side of them.

Super Kool

ANNMT.

IF-Rockerz

Posted: 10 February 2013 at 8:13am | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

*TwinkleStars*

Groupbie

*TwinkleStars*

Posted: 11 February 2013 at 3:08am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Archie0405

I don't think Sara was behaving immature..It was anupam and aman who were constantly provoking her too by bringing ali in their topic..ofcourse it is not easy to talk with ex-husband..and i don't know why everyone is against her..she didn't know with what motive he came to big boss.she was in house when he came..he brought this proposal of marriage..she went against her family for him..and what he did after going out..he gave another girl her place even after marrying her...he himself confessed his wrong doings in sach ka saamna..so how come sara is wrong in this case...she is immature becoz she is not able to handle her fame properly but she's very young at same time..her marriage was kind of bal vivahLOLLOLLOL...but this old man keeps on topic of ali in between which is why she had an outburst becoz he was commenting on her personal issues..
  and sara was right when she kept on pestering anupam..she's on national television..if she would hv been silent, ppl like anupamAngryAngryAngry will say that when a girl is raped it is becoz of her dressing and not becoz of cheap mentality of that rapistAngryAngryAngry

COMPLETELY AGREEE DUDE! Instead of preventing a girl from going out alone..ask men to better behave!! :p

Sarun_wahifan

Silence_Gold

IF-Addictz

Silence_Gold

Posted: 11 February 2013 at 6:32am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ANNMT.

Originally posted by Shehreen_27

I am sorry but why do u have to bring Ragini and debina in every topic! I know they both also gave 1 like Sara! But seriously comparing debina and Sara to Ragini is just not right at least Ragini apologized and admitted that her scoring was just an outburst! Unlike debina who kept on defending her self ...

Abut Sara..I don't find anything wrong with her speaking her heart but she should say it in a more convincing and nicer way ... she at times does seem immature ..she can also say her point of view in a different way then just continuously being mean!! Even though I highly feel anupam uncle was continuously putting her down by thopofying his thoughts about women covering thems selves on Sara which was not right, but Sara also kept on brining the same topic again! It's just like aa bhains mujhey mar (if this is how it's meant to be :P)

bcz she has grudges against debina n ragini Embarrassed  especially debina   LOLso bahane  se  topic bana rhi hai now sara is latest bahana LOL  by the way she is supporter of snobbish attitude rudness , ill-manner  n mean ,  revengfull behaviour ...hypocrisy  much

sara is immature   but ragini , debina both r shrude  so they r not brainless ...anupam was annoying

And u have problems in that?... I don't support mannerless idiots like Ragini and Debina and yes I being them, What is ur problems?... Reality and truth hits u badly it seems...

Say whatever u want to say, I prefer to think how ppl live in lala land by reading ur posts, not by giving it importance Wacko

Edited by Zee_News - 11 February 2013 at 6:28am

Super Kool

ANNMT.

IF-Rockerz

Posted: 11 February 2013 at 8:12am | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Welcome: Baazi Mehmaan Nawaazi ki Topic Index

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.