Page 1
Page   of 7
Page 3 Page 7

Silence_Gold

IF-Addictz

Silence_Gold

Posted: 08 February 2013 at 5:53am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Shehreen_27

I am sorry but why do u have to bring Ragini and debina in every topic! I know they both also gave 1 like Sara! But seriously comparing debina and Sara to Ragini is just not right at least Ragini apologized and admitted that her scoring was just an outburst! Unlike debina who kept on defending her self ...

Abut Sara..I don't find anything wrong with her speaking her heart but she should say it in a more convincing and nicer way ... she at times does seem immature ..she can also say her point of view in a different way then just continuously being mean!! Even though I highly feel anupam uncle was continuously putting her down by thopofying his thoughts about women covering thems selves on Sara which was not right, but Sara also kept on brining the same topic again! It's just like aa bhains mujhey mar (if this is how it's meant to be :P)

I can see u r Ragini's fan, don't misunderstand me, but this surely reason to support her over Sara and Debina... I interacted with all these three... Ragini is snob and mannerless.. Apologize at end what helps? It doesn't change the marks...

All three are mannerless... Sara is immature, but still friendly, Debina is totally fake and mannerless and Ragini is extremely snob and rude...

Edited by Zee_News - 08 February 2013 at 7:55am

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Super Kool

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Sara is so immature... (Page 2)" in Welcome: Baazi Mehmaan Nawaazi ki forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Shehreen_27

IF-Dazzler

Shehreen_27

Posted: 08 February 2013 at 7:43am | IP Logged

[/QUOTE]

I can see u r Ragini's fan, don't misunderstand me, but this surely reason to support her over Sara and Debina... I interacted with all these three... Ragini is snob and mannerless.. Apologize at end what helps? It doesn't change the marks...

All three are mannerless... But Sara is immature, but friendly, Debina is totally fake and mannerless and Ragini is extremely snob and rude...

[/QUOTE]

I am not supporting ragini just because I am her fan but seriously ragini is an angle compared to debina and dimpy! i know saying sorry in the end doesn't help but it does create a difference ..Being a bigger person! Ragini knew she had done something wrong and it was not her intention at all so she apologized unlike Dimpy who kept on defending her self! Me being a fan of ragini is not making me support her but her being a better person than dimpy , debina and sara is!
sara some where doesnt understand what she is doing her self! while ragini may be sometimes a little bit immature and blunt but i would not say she is completely rude! (she is only mean to the people who are mean to her , and nice to the peoplle who are nic to her)
Dimpy and debina were rude to everyone but ragini was only mean to nigaar and in the end evrything went fine
Sara was mean to aman and anupam ji !  I wont take ali's name even though all she did to him and the way she reacted was uncalled for! 

all i am trying to say is Ragini is a much better person than all the other ones that you are comparing her to ! Dimpy and Debina, or ever sara! I am sure im not the only one who thinks this way! even if i wasnt her fan i would have still said this! 

GETGOIN

Silence_Gold

IF-Addictz

Silence_Gold

Posted: 08 February 2013 at 7:59am | IP Logged
Shehreen_27, through my interaction with them, Sara is anytime better than Ragini...

Edited by Zee_News - 08 February 2013 at 7:54am

Super Kool

Shehreen_27

IF-Dazzler

Shehreen_27

Posted: 08 February 2013 at 8:06am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Zee_News

Shehreen_27, through my interaction with them, Sara is anytime better than Ragini...

I totally dont think so! Very honestly i highly doubt sara being a better person then ragini! i dont know about ur interaction with ragini but considering everything about them two I highly think ragini would be better! just my opinion 

ShreyALuVKushaL

Goldie

ShreyALuVKushaL

Posted: 08 February 2013 at 8:28am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Archie0405

I don't think Sara was behaving immature..It was anupam and aman who were constantly provoking her too by bringing ali in their topic..ofcourse it is not easy to talk with ex-husband..and i don't know why everyone is against her..she didn't know with what motive he came to big boss.she was in house when he came..he brought this proposal of marriage..she went against her family for him..and what he did after going out..he gave another girl her place even after marrying her...he himself confessed his wrong doings in sach ka saamna..so how come sara is wrong in this case...she is immature becoz she is not able to handle her fame properly but she's very young at same time..her marriage was kind of bal vivahLOLLOLLOL...but this old man keeps on topic of ali in between which is why she had an outburst becoz he was commenting on her personal issues..
  and sara was right when she kept on pestering anupam..she's on national television..if she would hv been silent, ppl like anupamAngryAngryAngry will say that when a girl is raped it is becoz of her dressing and not becoz of cheap mentality of that rapistAngryAngryAngry
Tnk God..Someone understood Sara...You know you have said what is right...I do not why always people misunderstand Sara..She is a nice person...She has faced a lot in life and faced that situation bravely and courageously and moved on in her life but now of course if her past comes again in her life,She will feel bad,we all sara fans know Sara is a nice person,that is why we love her so much and people who hates her and  say nasty things about her and call her bitch,continue to do so,but it will not lessen our love for SaraTongueTongueTongueTongueTongue

Sarun_wahifan

sita11

IF-Stunnerz

sita11

Posted: 08 February 2013 at 12:50pm | IP Logged
sara is so cheap and  fake...

IotaGamer

Baingan

IF-Sizzlerz

Baingan

Posted: 08 February 2013 at 1:19pm | IP Logged
Sara is immature ,mannerless .She invite fight with anupamji.She and he cannot get along.

IotaGamer

Silence_Gold

IF-Addictz

Silence_Gold

Posted: 08 February 2013 at 1:22pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Shehreen_27

Originally posted by Zee_News

I totally dont think so! Very honestly i highly doubt sara being a better person then ragini! i dont know about ur interaction with ragini but considering everything about them two I highly think ragini would be better! just my opinion 

An opinion doesn't change the fact...

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Welcome: Baazi Mehmaan Nawaazi ki Topic Index

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.