Sara is so immature... - Page 5

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Posted: 11 years ago
Confused, just read the last two posts, and don't understand why Maan and Debina are being discussed in a topic titled ' Sara is so immature' ? unless, Sara, ever had an affair with either debina or Maan, i am highly confused why they will be here.

and, Maan got who pregnant? Debina? Gossips, Gossips.
Ishaqzaadi thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
I don't understand what a little girl like Sara Khan is doing in such an industry. She has a LOT of growing up to do, mentally, before being on national TV. Before this, I only knew her as the girl who'd been in Bidaai (though I hadn't watched the show), seeing her here, I was just shocked to see how she made a fool out of herself. 

This just reinforces Tanaaz' comments about girls being educated before they choose a full-time profession like acting. Without education and learning to be street wise, they end up like this. Alas!!
Edited by Ishaqzaadi - 11 years ago
SecretKhabri420 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 9

Originally posted by: ANNMT.

he didn't stand for any one he humilated n insulted  that woman ,  he was a snobbish , arrogant bully , illmanered person  in short a jerk , he was so revengfull that he forgote  his GF  was preg n  he should take care of her  , he harass her mentally , emotionally  just bcs she rejected him  ...so debina n ragini  both r 100 time better than this jerk  which was ur fev , it just ragini insulted u so u r holding grudge against her n trying to  malign her reputation  , n i know  very well who is sowering frustation    on a actress  using a tv show ,  n chacking post   ๐Ÿค” u did  that first 

U seriously need badly a reality check up...

Edited by Zee_News - 11 years ago

Originally posted by: Gumrah...

Confused, just read the last two posts, and don't understand why Maan and Debina are being discussed in a topic titled ' Sara is so immature' ? unless, Sara, ever had an affair with either debina or Maan, i am highly confused why they will be here.

and, Maan got who pregnant? Debina? Gossips, Gossips.

Some ppl r showering their frustrations here ๐Ÿ˜†

Maan got Geet pregnant, it's a character... Debina is a known fake queen ๐Ÿฅฑ

kali_rosie thumbnail

Originally posted by: VirmaanSaraa

Oh plzz,Just to prove that your favourite is better.do not disgrace other favourites choice...Take it easy๐Ÿ‘๐ŸผSara is a good person,but you guys should try to understand her,So even i can say Sara is a way better than Ragini๐Ÿ˜‰๐Ÿ˜‰๐Ÿ˜‰

Hello... Sara used b my favorite... Wat's da point to called Ragini a brainless (u too dont judge Ragini, just coz u r fan of Sara)??? I just said dont compare Ragini wid Sara... Let me tell u 1 thing... off screen Sara n Ragini they r  frens...
Edited by kali_rosie - 11 years ago

Originally posted by: kali_rosie

Hello... Sara used b my favorite... Wat's da point to called Ragini a brainless (u too dont judge Ragini, just coz u r fan of Sara)??? I just said dont compare Ragini wid Sara... Let me tell u 1 thing... off screen Sara n Ragini they r  frens...

Haha, u fans fighting over them, Do u think they ever care about u or even know about ur exist? In anyway, I would not support any of them...

zeezee09 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
People, people! Why are you heating up the post with the misconduct or whatever of Sara, Debina, Ragini and the likes of them. These people are paid to be bitchy. The bitchier they are, the more reality shows will they get. They don't care what their family and their friends will think - they are bothered with counting the dough they are accumulating. That is why we see, Sara, Tanaaz, Bakhtiar, Vindhu and so many othes repeatedly  in so many reality shows. The more we discuss them, greater is their individual trp or popularity and because of us these people will get another show.

I am sure in everyday life, these very same people are not bad at all just trying to get as many shows as they can while they are in deman. Surprisingly, most of them are 'has been'  and no more working in  TV serials.

Sadme-Me-Hu thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 7
Please keep the topic focused on what its supposed to be. Don't drag in other contestants of the previous week and begin fighting.

Topic Closed.

~Welcome Dev. Team!