Qubool Hai

Zoya, her father, mother and the villain

Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 1

eastmeetswest

Goldie

eastmeetswest

Posted: 07 February 2013 at 2:03pm | IP Logged
okay people check this, razia is hiding a secret, i think some way she is connected to zoya's father, like she is marrried to him, Wink zoya  mother's death and the burnt down house. i think she conspired and had zoya mum dead cuz she wanted siddique for herself, or siddique had this outside affair or something like this, but i feel he is zoya father, and someone razia trapped rashid as to taking the fall for the house burning... i cant put the pieces quite together but its something like this, i feel zoya's mother probably had the wealth also, im not sure but it seems like something like this, what ya guys think.Confused

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

deepitRufa

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Zoya, her father, mother and the villain" in Qubool Hai forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Aisha.K

IF-Sizzlerz

Aisha.K

Posted: 07 February 2013 at 2:10pm | IP Logged
HHAHAHAHAHHALOLURMMM!razia connected to zoya cause her fathers cud be razia s husband????????/LOLhahahha!well nice thinkingLOL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

--epiPhobia--

mumihp

mumihp

Posted: 07 February 2013 at 2:56pm | IP Logged
I kind of agree, I was thinking that myself, I told my mum, maybe the doll burning is connected to Zoya past, the only reason I actually said this to my mum because these two secret have a common element, fire and a building burning down. Also from the last few episodes, they way they talk about the doll burning factory, it sounds like someone died.

Anyway, I think it would be great if they managed to connect both secrets. If Rasheed burnt down the factory, could it be connected to Zoya housing burning, and her mother death, is Rasheed, Razia and Mamu behind this.

As of right now, we have 3 plot go on, Rasheed secret, Zoya past and Dilshad shooting, so I hope all 3 can connect in a unique thrilling way.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

bushraurooj

eastmeetswest

Goldie

eastmeetswest

Posted: 08 February 2013 at 2:31pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by mumihp

I kind of agree, I was thinking that myself, I told my mum, maybe the doll burning is connected to Zoya past, the only reason I actually said this to my mum because these two secret have a common element, fire and a building burning down. Also from the last few episodes, they way they talk about the doll burning factory, it sounds like someone died.

Anyway, I think it would be great if they managed to connect both secrets. If Rasheed burnt down the factory, could it be connected to Zoya housing burning, and her mother death, is Rasheed, Razia and Mamu behind this.

As of right now, we have 3 plot go on, Rasheed secret, Zoya past and Dilshad shooting, so I hope all 3 can connect in a unique thrilling way.

ty

eastmeetswest

Goldie

eastmeetswest

Posted: 08 February 2013 at 2:34pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by aisha.khan

HHAHAHAHAHHALOLURMMM!razia connected to zoya cause her fathers cud be razia s husband????????/LOLhahahha!well nice thinkingLOL

i shall reserved my comment to your response for now

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.