Parichay Nayee Zindagi Kay Sapno Ka

Fun Post: Beginning of a romantic night ? (Page 5)

Post Reply New Post

Page 5 of 6

Page 1 Page 4
Page   of 6
Page 6 Page 6

-SexyAngel-

IF-Sizzlerz

-SexyAngel-

Posted: 11 February 2013 at 3:01pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Coeur2PsychoFMS

Originally posted by TrueKash

Farah Day Dreaming love ur topics Day Dreaming and guys in black sherwani is ur eternal love haan Blushing Tu aur teri dhoti Blushing By god this was so romantic Tongue And let me throw mushrooms at u ROFLROFL btw check out my signature colour Cool it will keep changing Cool 

Chudail bandariya kahin ki Angry Why do you have to comment in all my topics even if you dont watch the show Ermm Thanks for the mushrooms lekin tu nikal yahan se and go back to your forum... don't ruin my image here Stern Smile 
I m ur stalker ROFL i mean shadow ROFL i did see the show once when she was sitting on the swing and he was pushing it ROFL i think thats the title page Tongue U r such a good girl Embarrassed how can anyone ruin ur image TongueLOL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Coeur2PsychoFMS

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Fun Post: Beginning of a romantic night ? (Page 5)" in Parichay Nayee Zindagi Kay Sapno Ka forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Coeur2PsychoFMS

IF-Stunnerz

Posted: 11 February 2013 at 3:09pm | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

-SexyAngel-

-SexyAngel-

IF-Sizzlerz

-SexyAngel-

Posted: 11 February 2013 at 3:12pm | IP Logged

Farah Day Dreaming love ur topics Day Dreaming and guys in black sherwani is ur eternal love haan Blushing Tu aur teri dhoti Blushing By god this was so romantic Tongue And let me throw mushrooms at u ROFLROFL btw check out my signature colour Cool it will keep changing Cool 

Chudail bandariya kahin ki Angry Why do you have to comment in all my topics even if you dont watch the show Ermm Thanks for the mushrooms lekin tu nikal yahan se and go back to your forum... don't ruin my image here Stern Smile 
I m ur stalker ROFL i mean shadow ROFL i did see the show once when she was sitting on the swing and he was pushing it ROFL i think thats the title page Tongue U r such a good girl Embarrassed how can anyone ruin ur image TongueLOL

My bad luck that I have a stalker like you Stern Smile Jhoot maat bol you never watched the show ROFL Your brain can't afford such an awesome show like Parichay ROFL I am a very good girl Smile BTW no spamming here ok... I can't believe spam karne ke liye you came here D'oh Go to the CC I am coming there... D'oh
Chudail u r replying so i have to reply back ROFL i feel bad if i dont ROFL and i actually did watch the show a bit Tongue but dont have the channel and wasnt bothered to watch it on net LOL and u got a great stalker like me Cool

Coeur2PsychoFMS

-Rojaa-

IF-Sizzlerz

-Rojaa-

Posted: 11 February 2013 at 3:13pm | IP Logged
Farah when did you write this Shocked i missed it Ouch
Kunal In Dhoti ROFL why u love guys in dhoti so much ConfusedROFL 

awesome post Clap finally Farah is contributing to Parichay forum ClapLOL Now i dont have to shhhtalk '' that '' forum to read ur posts ROFL

Edited by -Roshani- - 11 February 2013 at 3:11pm

Coeur2PsychoFMS

Coeur2PsychoFMS

IF-Stunnerz

Posted: 11 February 2013 at 3:19pm | IP Logged

-SexyAngel-

-SexyAngel-

IF-Sizzlerz

-SexyAngel-

Posted: 11 February 2013 at 3:21pm | IP Logged

My bad luck that I have a stalker like you Stern Smile Jhoot maat bol you never watched the show ROFL Your brain can't afford such an awesome show like Parichay ROFL I am a very good girl Smile BTW no spamming here ok... I can't believe spam karne ke liye you came here D'oh Go to the CC I am coming there... D'oh
Chudail u r replying so i have to reply back ROFL i feel bad if i dont ROFL and i actually did watch the show a bit Tongue but dont have the channel and wasnt bothered to watch it on net LOL and u got a great stalker like me Cool

You should watch it... when Parichay started I didn't want to watch it but thanks to my Anmol Jaan... Blushing and seriously I loved it so much that I can't stop loving Kunal Embarrassed 
Anmol jaan Shocked my ex jeeju ROFL it looks good honestly but maybe its not my type Embarrassed but i will try watching it Tongue i said TRY ROFL

Coeur2PsychoFMS

Coeur2PsychoFMS

IF-Stunnerz

Posted: 11 February 2013 at 3:22pm | IP Logged

Coeur2PsychoFMS

IF-Stunnerz

Posted: 11 February 2013 at 3:25pm | IP Logged

-SexyAngel-

Post Reply New Post

Go to top