Junoon - Aisi Nafrat, toh Kaisa Ishq

Prithvi and Meera

Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 1

abiramy

abiramy

Posted: 07 February 2013 at 1:20pm | IP Logged
I know I sound a bit illogical here but Akash's entry has raised the trp. If they show Akash more often than Prithvi, the show would loose its charm. I want Meera to develop feelings for Prithvi not for Akash. If Meera is going to choose Akash over Prithvi, that is the end of Junoon for me.

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

emeliaRufaunforgetable112meerabnawaal14vinaya123mary78613sabaSpeaksvillain

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Prithvi and Meera" in Junoon - Aisi Nafrat, toh Kaisa Ishq forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

hangok

IF-Rockerz

hangok

Posted: 07 February 2013 at 2:32pm | IP Logged
no need to worry dear,
she will choice prithvi,
how can she resist himWink

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

sabaSpeaks

prem_diwani

IF-Dazzler

prem_diwani

Posted: 07 February 2013 at 3:14pm | IP Logged
Really !! thats good... but its the juncture of Aakash's entry and the direction it makes the leads go that will determine the trp. 

liza81

IF-Sizzlerz

liza81

Posted: 07 February 2013 at 3:56pm | IP Logged
i don't think so only akash entry ne trp badha diya .. akash monday ko aaya .. n trp full week ki h .. all are equally responsible n their work for increasing trp   

jmoyee200

IF-Rockerz

jmoyee200

Posted: 08 February 2013 at 2:01am | IP Logged
only Jodi -- Prithvi--meera... so wait...

br200910

IF-Rockerz

br200910

Posted: 08 February 2013 at 6:57am | IP Logged
 akash ki entry se TRP nahi bara only aditya Ice scene se bada & mithvi jodi hi rahegi ...

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.