Madhubala - Ek Ishq Ek Junoon

New OS: ~~~~PACK UP!!~~~~(complete)

aahaaan_rk thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago

"Wrapping the Gath bandhan around his wrist''. in a sudden and swift move Rk pulled it over to his side making madhu stop abruptly in the middle'..just before starting their 5thphera'...

"PACK UP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"      he announced.

"RK'..wha't..?"madhu asked in bewilderment while she turned to face him

"I said'''"Very slowly tilting in his signature position "PACK UP'''.Miss. Madhubala Mallik''.. urf''RK ki "LAILA"''..Urf''.. Mrs. EX Madhubala Rishabh Kundra'. Urf '.errrmmm'. Madhu don't you think you have got a lot of new names lately ''''."

"oh well''.u know what  I think u should go with the second one Madhubaaala'.'RK ki LAILA''what say ''...? he smirked while playing with the gathbandhan dupatta

Madhu's heart sank somewhere very deep inside her body''..she suddenly felt out of breath''.or rather it seemed like she was using her entire body strength to keep her eyes open to see  what the heck was happening  in front of her''..she was constantly looking in RK's eyes to figure out the truth'''.because at that instance it was the only way she could ask something since her body gave up on her'.. '..she was "supposedly" standing but she was not '.she was "supposedly"  breathing but she was not 'she was "supposedly" crying but she was not'''all the tears were on the surface of her eye lids but she was not crying, she was just not able to let them out''''

Tumhe bahut suit karta hai yeh naam!" he added while giving the most disgusting smirk Madhu had ever seen on his face that was also accompanied by a devilish glint in his eyes''..

THATS IT!...that was all needed for Madhu''.Those evil glinted eyes were speaking volumes that made her understand what was going on'''''"Tum'..Tumne kya'' k.aha'abhi'.Tum ''Tum'..Tumhaari'' Ank'Ankhein''.aise kyun hai''.?she said almost wispering...

"Aankhon ki ''.gustakhiyaaannn Maaf ho... biwi'.'.." Rk hummed'..***( from the movie Hum dil de chuke Sanam)    "BIWI..BIWI'BIWI''Meri  Jungli Billi'...what did you actually think I was doing  huh'''? Ummm let me guess''Haamari Shaadi hone waali hai''ya phir hum early retirement lekar Honeymoon cum Vanwaas jaane waale hain''what?...'.confused''?"

I'll take it as a yes then''?ummm lets do one thing BIWI "shuru se shuruwaat karte hain warne audience ko story samajh mein kaise aayegi"

"Well'BIWI'. kahaani badi filmi thi aur kaafi lambi bhi so I will just make you remember some important scenes only which will give u the basic story line''''.so we'll go for a RECAP then...?

RECAP! he announced.

SCENE 1

It all started with that Mukund's accident scene 

SCENE 2

Then u sent me to do a jail scene good job Biwi badi brave thi tum... must say''but main bhi kuch kam nahi tha'. 

SCENE 3 &4

In the next scene I made you my "Laila" and sent your Malik to hospital 

SCENE 5

Then You gave me those 4 kadakte phadkte jhapad ''.'seriously BIWI kitne Retake diye tumne uss scene mein'''.Mujhe abhi tak'yaa..ddd'.anyways''.

SCENE 6

then we started the "char pheron wala khel''.I mean scene'''.uske baad kaunsa  IMPORTANT scene tha'... ummm haaan yaad aya

SCENE 57

'.Ganpati visarjan waala scene jismein maine asli waali goli khayi  thi

SCENE 58

phir tumne mujhe apna khoon diya  aur savitri bangayi.'.waise woh story ki demand thi biwi''. warna main kisi aire gaire ka khoon nahi peeta''aur kisi ka udhar bhi nahi rakhta'''

.anyways moving on...

SCENE 79

Phir tum savitri bante bante tum ek high trp drama ke heroin mein transform ho gayi aur apna patni dharm nibahane lagi aur mere liye Karwachauth ka vrath bhi rakha'.'' 

and then kahaani mein Twist''...Heroin ko Hero se "Ishq waala love" hojata hai

''''.But... iss film ka hero RK hain and RK is a Superstar usse yeh new script pasand nahi aayi " I didn't likkeee it'..but as you know yeh kambakht film line aisi hi hoti hai "contract se bandhi hui(referring to the contract which was signed by him and madhu's father) 

"Even though I didn't want to'. Na chahte hue bhi mujhe I mean iss film ke Hero ko apni mehbooba'' ya phir uski  "so called laila" se mohabbat karne ka natak karna hi pada' I had to say those 3magical words to you ''.

I think I have done full justice to this role''..what do you think Madhu?

"Biwi aise hi mujhe iss Industry ka superstar nahi kehte..'...RK the Star born with beyond excellent acting skills'''''.

Khair Biwi'. "Tareef uss khuda ki jisne iss RK ko banaya''

kya khoob karishma tu ne ae meharbaan banaaya'..

Biwi tum bore toh nahi horahi ho''..waise interval ka time toh chala gaya but still'..Popcorn mangaoon  tumhare liye?He asked with an evil grin''"ya phir tumhe isski zyada zaroorat hai'.he pulled out a handkerchief form his pocket'.

You want it'yes'.no''?

Anyways Moving on'..Biwi'.Ab aate hain iss kahani ke CLIMAX scene par'..

SCENE 420

"We shot our climax scene with a family villian in a family function'. guess who BIWI'..'? Arey bhool gayi itni jaldi''.'..  Hamare poojya swargwasi Sasur ji '.Biwi'!"  

Too bad biwi'' we could not extend his role because ek  Hero ke hote hue ek villain kabhi zinda nahi reh sakta'''aur sasurji kaafi limelight le rahe the aur mujhse mera HAQ cheen rahe the'.Tumhe takleef pahunchane ka HAQ!!!

Tere ishq pe..

Tere waqt pe..

Bas HAQ hai ik mera'..

Teri rooh pe tere jis'm' he stopped abruptly'''.   "Aa.. aaa'he shook his index finger in disagreement'..  "Biwi ek secret bataaon '..I am not comfortable in doing intimate scenes on screen'..and I don't think It will ever change no matter what'"

"You don't agree'.well may be these scenes might make you remember that'.

SCENE 85

Filmy night of karwa chauth on my filmy Studio'..

SCENE 192

When I first proposed you for 7 phere'..

SCENE 210

When I came from the birthday party of my swargwasi sasurji or sasurji No 2'

SCENE 322

In your parents sangeet ceremony'..when I almost pulled the string of your blouse

SCENE 386

"Bindya chamkegi'.choddi khanke gi'..kuch yaad aaya biwi?"''': "Are u sure that u were not the one who drank "desi daaru" that night?"'...just checking biwi'. I mean u don't really seem to believe all this'

All this while Madhu silently listened to what RK was saying without dropping a drop of tear from her eyes''. ... Indeed she was  broken from within  Hell ya! who would not?''she was \ broken into pieces''but she was "MADHUBALA!!"she could not let her SOUL die'the soul which is the symbol of love'the symbol of patience'.the symbol of courage'

"Well this is the truth BIWI'and this will NOT change at all! Toh ab filmi dunya se bahar aao aur asli dunya ko dekho''Dekho ke tumhare saamne kaun khada hai'.RK'Rishabh Kundra!!

Yes, that RK whom you had dared to insult in front of the whole film fraternity'..that RK who ha'd..

"Kis Rk ki baat karrahe ho tum..?... kaun...ho kaun tum...?"...: "Mujhe toh yahaan sirf ek Aisa janwar dikhraha hai ''jo dimaag se bimaar hai'...jaante ho use English mein kya kehte hai "MENTALLY ILL !"

Rk was stumped! all he could do was just stare in amazement''.*****(that is what exactly I want to happen in the show after Madhu becomes heroin)

"Indeed your  film's story was very long...Kaafi time laga diya is film ko banane mein...Bahut paise bhi kharch kiye honge...''After all film tumhi ne produce ki hai rite.?

"I must say'' hats off !! "        Ab agar Tumhari Nautanki khatam ho gayi ho to main Apna review doon?

"Zyada time nahi longi bas ek sentence hi kaafi hoga tumhari performance ke liye'.."

Iss film ke Hero yaani tum'''' Bimaar Ho RK ...''"Get well soon Mr. Rishabh Kundra!!!!!!!

xxx   THE END   xxx

P.S last dialogue of Madhu is inspired from the movie Lage raho munna bhai'.. I felt that was the best answer Madhu could give to RK''(like its said... 100 sunar ki toh ek lohar ki) 

Thats it '.can't write any more its 1 am  here in US and I have to go to college tomorrow'..plz plz plz do let me know how  it was''.will be waiting eagerly for the comments'..

Lots of love:

Zaina😳😳

Edited by aahaaan_rk - 11 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

aahaaan_rk thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Guys 57 views and no replies???? Sab so gaye kya?
MuneebaSheikh thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
its great
Plz continue
DesiiiiGirllll thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Its really awesme! Continue soon m do pm
Me!
bhanu_rekhag thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
I will comment after reading it completely...till now it's NYC...
Simple-Girl thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Really apt OS for the current track..Great start..well written. .plzz continue soon..add me to pm list plzz πŸ˜› πŸ˜›
ColdEnchantress thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Awesome OS.. Please continue soon..! Nd please pm me when you update.. :)
sonukidd thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail + 2
wow superb !!
continue asap
devsum thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
great start.. but hopes it  ends well... hate tragedies.
tinkerred10 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Lovely os . please continue soon