RACHA90 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 11 years ago
I am not gonna talk about the slap and how horrible it was...I think we have had enough topics about it. 

But about the redemption..I expected more ...not only from the redemption but also from Zoya I expected more...she forgave him way too soon and way to easily..with just a cup of bitter coffee...👎🏼

Anyway I am so tired of discussing this topic.,..I realise now that nothing will change in Tv land...this romanticizing of violence will carry on as long as no one is objecting to it and most are enjoying it.

Lets pray he doesnt act violently with her again..and this proves a lesson learned for him.

I am still disappointed with the character, though.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Pop Princess thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Although I'm one of those that thinks the slap was justified...I have to agree...yes the redemption scene did not live up to expectations...I was expecting the events that took place would actually be a contributing factor towards change in asad and zoyas relationship...but nothing seems to have changed...:\
Natasha137 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
🤢...Yea...should leave it yar..and see whts nxt cvs goona show uss
RACHA90 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4
One more thing...I think mayeb Deep down ZOya feels like she deserved the slap thats why she forgave him easily❓..what do you think?..because if she didnt then she wouldnt forgive him that easily