TOI: I fell in love at first sight-Charlie Chauhan

Mr.Chief thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 11 years ago

I fell in love at the first sight: Charlie Chauhan

I fell in love at the first sight: Charlie Chauhan
Charlie Chauhan

The acting bug bit Charlie Chauhan when she completed Class X. After participating in Roadies 7, there was no looking back. Charlie, who is currently seen in the youth fiction show Best Friends Forever? and is shaking her leg with boyfriend Kunwar Amarjeet Singh (of Dil Dosti Dance fame) in Nach Baliye 5, is "loving it completely to be busy with two shows" as she always wanted to "only work."

But it was not easy for Charlie to find her feet in the industry. She says, "I wanted to do Bollywood but it is not that easy, especially for a small-town (Shimla) girl like me. My father was against me becoming an actor and it had been really hard to persuade him. For two years after Roadies, I tried to get some work on TV, but all I got were saas-bahu soaps. I used to cry a lot as I was not getting any work but I was determined to make it." Charlie, who plays the bold beauty Ela in BFF? has also sported a bikini in the show. She says, "When I was offered this role, I was very wary. But the producer of D3, Palki (Malhotra), assured me that the scene will be directed well and she was right."

As the conversation veers towards Amar, Charlie says, "I met him through Dharmesh (of Dance India Dance fame). Every time I had seen Amar as Rey on screen, I used to think he would have a lot of attitude. But when I met him, he came across as a sweetheart. I fell in love at the first sight. I have never met a smart, nice yet such a down-to-earth guy like him before. He is really mature and I feel very secure with him. He was not too sure in the beginning about our relationship, because we've had our share of heartbreaks, but we became friends and then realized we loved each other."

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

har ladki se ise pyaar ho jata hai, charlie fell into his trap...she better dump him ASAP..or she will die starving...coz he doesn't feed her and manipulate her to not to eat by herself...that is why she acts like a kid all the time so her arrogant boyfriend can feel superior
hooriaa thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
Awww so cute love amar and charlie perfect couple
Originally posted by: bwtsweetu

har ladki se ise pyaar ho jata hai, charlie fell into his trap...she better dump him ASAP..or she will die starving...coz he doesn't feed her and manipulate her to not to eat by herself...that is why she acts like a kid all the time so her arrogant boyfriend can feel superior

Shut up!
Amar is not arrogant!
He is really down to earth..!😡
ish123 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: bwtsweetu

Keep ur comments to urself no need for u 2 cum on dis post nd say bad things about amar. Luks like sum1 has lot experience which helps dem to u cum up wiv bullshit!!!!!Edited by ish123 - 11 years ago
ish123 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Thanks for Sharin, chamar Luks gr8 together, luv u both
SoniRita thumbnail
TFS aww love charnar 
Mr.Chief thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Guys can you please calm down. i dont want the thread to get closed
ShivTRSS thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Wow Charlie. Charmar rocks
Arnisha thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
tfs jus love charmar they rock love them bth.