what abut khamoshiyan at 6.30...

Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 1

sana2511

sana2511

Posted: 07 February 2013 at 12:30pm | IP Logged
hi guys this is my first post on khamoshiyan forum...Smileits a little bit long so plz read dont ignore...LOL after ipkknd...i felt betrayed by sp nd dont use to watch any show on sp...Angry.
but after i find through net garv gauri scene...which is gauri sid keliye that snow boll karida hai... aur garv accidently broke it...Ouch when gauri got angry nd she scream at garv... nd he twit her with his hand that scene was wow..Embarrassed.after i search the scenes of garv nd i felt actually he is hot nd his acting was really awesome...Smile.im actually love this show now..obivously the reason is garv-gauri...Wink
now i really pissed with sp another betrayed..Angry.they want to finish the show...stupids...Angry
if the channel dont want to play such shows then why the hell they give permission to play the show in thier channel...why thay give authority...Angryof course trp is the main things i understand...but they have to give some more time to develope the story na ...Confused
i dont know what to say after read the news about khamoshiyan im shocked.. one more time...Angrythey do the same thing for ek dosre se karte hai pyar hum...they just finished the show suddenly nd play khamoshiyan in the same time slot...Angrynow the same thing for kamoshiyan also...Angryi hate sp...Angry

well my solution for this is why cant they use the 6.30 pm slot for this show instead of cancelled it...Confused i think its better idea...Smilebefore the 6.30 time ruk jaana nahi...show was played...nd now repeat telecast of veera is played...Confused
instead of the repeat telecast  veera... sp can try to play khamoshiyan na...Smile now the time slot is no use for veera..nd it not be considered for trp also...Ouch so khamoshiyan should be air until the trp is raised..i hope after garv-gauri marriage track it should be raised for pakka...Big smile

what say guys "somthing is better for nothing" the time change is actually gud idea..this help for kahmoshiyan viewers..Smile.nd sp also play their new show on 7.30 as thier wish...Smile
so guys plz spam sp...try to call customer care nd tells them about this or send mail to sp...for the sake of save our show...Smile

ignore spell mistake... but dont ignore the post...LOL
sorry if i hurt any sp fans...LOL
share ur points nd comment...Smile

Edited by sana2511 - 07 February 2013 at 12:27pm

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

violetshineriyya6

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "what abut khamoshiyan at 6.30..." in Mujhse Kuchh Kehti...Yeh Khamoshiyaan forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

honestyfirst

IF-Rockerz

honestyfirst

Posted: 07 February 2013 at 3:12pm | IP Logged
I agree with u
I too think that they shud change the time slot instead of closing it
As the story has become interesting
We shud comment on sp site ...fb page ...
N we shud em

ail sp n call them n request them to change time slot

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

sana2511

riyya6

IF-Stunnerz

riyya6

Posted: 07 February 2013 at 5:18pm | IP Logged
end it bas Embarrassed

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.