Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 2

Page 1
Page   of 2
Page 2 Page 2

arkhi

arkhi

Posted: 07 February 2013 at 12:11pm | IP Logged
)So many negative posts, I LOVEd loved loved today's epi . The Asya convo was cute, and even though many didn't like the quick apology, I loved it, that's the contrast between the two, asad is judgmentAl and holds grudges because of his tormented past and zoya is willing to let go and understand the others POV inspite of her past. Her forgiving him easily will draw him more to her, if you see the precap he trusted her judgement for the first time- I'm sure that's a first for a patriarch like asad!
 He is slowly giving her the place of an equal , whereas he considers everyone below him and his Ammi is above him . So zoya s position is unique in asads life as she is the only one he has begun to consider his equal, even though he is her protector at many times, but I think he will slowly trust and confide in her, hence the I don't want to talk about abu scene today, because I'm sure they will show him confiding his pain in her when the doll factory secret leaks out( which according to spoilers, is pretty soon!Shocked

The following 16 member(s) liked the above post:

Tweegannu_msJiaaReevm17kandygroverflowergardenashlok4everpink.lotusWhenInRome-Shormi-tranquilsoul..--epiPhobia--Siddhi__Oishi_shanakyasharan-RohitMaxwell-

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Are you kidding me?" in Qubool Hai forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Laila2009

IF-Rockerz

Laila2009

Posted: 07 February 2013 at 12:15pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by arkhi

)So many negative posts, I LOVEd loved loved today's epi . The Asya convo was cute, and even though many didn't like the quick apology, I loved it, that's the contrast between the two, asad is judgmentAl and holds grudges because of his tormented past and zoya is willing to let go and understand the others POV inspite of her past. Her forgiving him easily will draw him more to her, if you see the precap he trusted her judgement for the first time- I'm sure that's a first for a patriarch like asad!
 He is slowly giving her the place of an equal , whereas he considers everyone below him and his Ammi is above him . So zoya s position is unique in asads life as she is the only one he has begun to consider his equal, even though he is her protector at many times, but I think he will slowly trust and confide in her, hence the I don't want to talk about abu scene today, because I'm sure they will show him confiding his pain in her when the doll factory secret leaks out( which according to spoilers, is pretty soon!Shocked

Means they bombed at delivering. Even some defenders of the pro-slap episode are not accepting.  That's a big problem. 

shanakyasharan

IF-Stunnerz

shanakyasharan

Posted: 07 February 2013 at 12:18pm | IP Logged
loved d epi...everything was right...i enjoyed it

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

flowergarden

FarzuIrani

IF-Sizzlerz

FarzuIrani

Posted: 07 February 2013 at 12:20pm | IP Logged
Ignore them, they are not worth anything accept giving and talking negativity .

-RohitMaxwell-

IF-Addictz

-RohitMaxwell-

Posted: 07 February 2013 at 12:32pm | IP Logged
<3

ashlok4ever

Goldie

ashlok4ever

Posted: 07 February 2013 at 12:35pm | IP Logged
great post dear i really enjoyed the epi 

--epiPhobia--

IF-Sizzlerz

--epiPhobia--

Posted: 07 February 2013 at 12:36pm | IP Logged
fab epi...guess i need to ignore them

pink.lotus

Goldie

pink.lotus

Posted: 07 February 2013 at 12:37pm | IP Logged
i liked todays post, and my opinion is similar to yours..
i liked the honestly in his apology.. and his remorse on seeing her tears.
I also liked that zoya talked to him today.. was not just a doormat accepting the apology out of inevitability.

oye hoye, coffee is black n bitter, but she's willing to drink that... zoya ki love story shuru ho gaya mere dost!Party

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

arkhi

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.