Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 11 years ago
Congratulation for new thread...👏👏👏
heavenspirit thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 7
Posted: 11 years ago
Part-11:

Khushi's flat

The doorbell rang...Khushi ran to open the door...trying to put on pearls on her ears...she opened the door to see a smiling Lavanya...which vanished after looking at Khushi...Lavanya was staring at Khushi...as if she saw a ghost...
Lavanya: What the f**k are you wearing??
Khushi checked out herself looking from bottom to top...
Khushi: What??
Lavanya: What what?? Aren't you going for the date??
Khushi: Date?? With whom??
Khushi looked at Lavanya with wide eyes...
Lavanya: Huh?? you told me at morning some Arnav asked you out...(she told as she was reminding her..)

Khushi made a straight face not answering her...she moved from the door to give her friend access to enter her flat...then she closed the door behind her...passed Lavanya to the room to comb her hair...Lavanya followed her to the room...
Lavanya: What??
Khushi didn't answer anything...continuing her work with her hairs...
Lavanya: What?? Did you promised yourself not to talk with me??
Khushi sighed with irritation...turned to Lavanya...
Khushi: Date with Arnav-ji?? Really?? (raising her one eyebrow...beck to combing her hair...)
Lavanya: Umm...I know..(with a sheepish smile..) but at least wear something good yaar...I mean why this full sleeve high neck kurta??

Khushi stopped combing...looked at the mirror to see herself...as a fragile...pale...unsteady figure...she can't even recognize her own...so unknown...so strange...so alien..!! She looked at Lavanya through the mirror who was expecting some answer from her...
Khushi: You know Lav...I have to hide some scar on me...
Lavanya realised she said too much...she looked down with embarrassment...she didn't want to say something like this...but then Khushi broke the silence...
Khushi: Its okay Lav...you don't need to behave like that...and its not a big deal to meet him like this...we have met before..

Lavanya felt little light...and looked at her friend with a smile...
Lavanya: but you can wear something sexy you know??
Khushi: No Lav...you know I don't wear that kind of dress...
Lavanya: Huuh?? No the dresses you wear when you go the...(she stopped...what the hell she going to say...her eyes went wide...again she was about to say something hurtful to Khushi...)
Lavanya was looking down again...this time cursing herself under her breathe...

Khushi looked at her...she knew Lavanya didn't mean to hurt her in any way...but the reality of her life always slaps her like this...no matter how much they try to avoid it...this kind of conversation is now part parcel of her life...and she has accepted it...but after accepting it all...still hurts...still its hard to hear these things...still hard to go on that way which leads her to hell...to a nightmare which she doesn't want to see...to a life which she would prefer to be a purgatory...she wants an end...but will it ever end?? Her trails of thought broke when she heard Lavanya's voice...calling her...

Lavanya: Khushi..I..(cut by Khushi...)
Khushi: I am not going for assignments Lav...(looking at nowhere..)
Lavanya: Khushi...I am sorry...I really am...(she was pleading for the forgiveness...only she knew how much Khushi was hurt..)
Khushi: I know...just forget it..I am getting late...you want to stay?? (shrugging her shoulder..)
Lavanya: Yeah..I'll stay here tonight...you are not fully recovered yet...so...
Khushi: Fine...I'll try to come early...(giving a warm smile..)
Khushi taking her handbag...with her mobile and wallet left her friend behind...who was staring at her moving figure...

At AR office

Arnav just completed his meetings...he moved to his cabin...he was flipping his mobile in his one hand...resting his head on the back of his leather chair with closed eyes...it was a long day for him...four back to back meetings...took a toll of him...he wanted some rest...when someone knocked the door...he asked him to come in...the voice of a glass took his attention and he opened his eyes...
The peon kept a cup of coffee...
Peon: Sir your evening coffee...(saying this he was standing there looking down..)

Arnav asked him to leave...he took the cup to take sip when he remembered..."Cafe Bizz"...he looked at his wristwatch...it was 5.45pm...he kept the cup on the place from where he took it...stood up...took his coat...and strode out of his cabin...when he bumped to Akash...
Arnav: What the..!! (he looked at Akash...)
Akash: Bhai...woh...sorry...I was coming to...(cut by Arnav)
Arnav: See you at home Akash...bye...
Akash got confused at Arnav's reply...he looked at his brother who was literally taking long strides to go out as faster as he could...

Aman came with a file to Akash...who was still watching at the way which ASR crossed...Aman followed his direction of view...found nothing...actually no one...
Aman: What Akash?? I don't find any girl there...
Akash came out of his confused shock...looked at Aman..
Akash: What Aman??
Aman: From when do you got crush on Picasso?? (with a very serious face..)
Akash: Huh?? (looked confused..)
Aman: yeah...you were looking at that painting right?? (pointing at the painting of Picasso...)
Akash looked at the way Aman pointed...

Akash: No..!! (he exclaimed..)
Aman: Then?? Why are you staring at that way??
Akash: Oh..Its Bhai..I don't understand him...
Aman: Who does?? and why do you try?? (stating as a matter of fact..)
Akash: I don't actually...By the way..what is with you??
Aman: We have a meeting...was going to call ASR...
Akash: He just left...
Aman: What??!!
Akash: Yeah...
Aman: I don't understand this man...(swearing under his breathe...)
Akash: Why do you try?? (mocking him...)
Aman looked at him...and both of them laughed out loud...
Aman: Lets go..we'll manage...

At Cafe Bizz

Khushi looked at her wristwatch...she was sipping her coffee and looking around...through the glass window of the cafe she saw some kids playing outside...she smiled and thought of something...she went outside of the cafe...standing behind them...looking at them intently...with a sweet smile on her face...

One of the kids saw her staring at them...he stopped...and stopped others from shouting...all them were looking at her nervously...when she laughed at them they all giggled...Khushi looked a man who was selling balloons...she went to him...and bought all the balloons...she was playing with the kids with those balloons...so much excited...forgetting all the pain she had in her heart...

Arnav just rushed to cross the road...yeah he was late...the great ASR...the biggest exemplar of punctuality was late today...30 mins late..he was about to enter the cafe when he bumped into a girl...he hold her by her waist...she had lots of balloons in her hand...lots of kids were around them...they all were laughing...clapping...in the process of gaining balance she lost the grip of the balloons...and the kids grabbed them...they took them ran away...thanking her...and the girl's face lit up a brightening smile..when she realized someone was holding her by her waist...she looked up...

Arnav: Khushi...
Khushi: Arnav-ji...
Arnav: Is this the way you always meet someone...??(raising his eyebrows with a smirk..)
Khushi: Ji?? (looked confused..)
Arnav: Bumping into someone?? (with a side smile...)
Khushi's eyes went wide...she remembered the first time they met...she bumped into him...her eyes were closed that time...but this time...

Khushi's chain of thoughts broke when Arnav pulled her straight on her feet...Khushi straightened herself...and looked around with embarrassment...Arnav felt her uneasiness...
Arnav: Lets go in..
Khushi nodded and they both entered the cafe...

**Here I present the most awaited meeting...well I am sorry to write more about the meeting...but the next chapter will be Arshilious...so don't lose hope...this chapter was needed...not any filler chapter...

Do COMMENT and LIKE...

HAPPY READING!!😊
Edited by heavenspirit - 11 years ago