India-Forums

7th Feb WU - Try and Survive, Jokers.

lostmymusic. IF-Sizzlerz
lostmymusic.
lostmymusic.

BollyCurry Screen Writer

Posted: 07 February 2013 at 11:23am | IP Logged

THIS IS A "MEMBERS ONLY" POST

The Author have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to Members Only.

New Visitors Register Now to view the content of this post. As a member you will also be able to participate in our discussions and its FAST & FREE!

Members, please Sign-In.

If you are a member and already logged in. Please hit "Refresh" on your web browser as it might be showing you the cached copy (from previously saved file from Temporary Internet Files).

PLEASE DO NOT COPY UPDATES TO OTHER SITES, THIS UPDATE IS MEANT EXCLUSIVELY FOR INDIA FORUMS MEMBERS

The following 23 member(s) liked the above post:

gaya_subkuchikiTBPfanforeverahuta-Swetha-pinkgal*mystic.moon*-Khush-AdryItsMe_AmmuAditi_4verbasket_101-AngelaKaParI-preetipcRKDramebaazsweetshine..Serendipity..-Lizzie--Patronus-Endurancesnowflake.BrashCandyNikki_Titli

..Serendipity.. IF-Sizzlerz
..Serendipity..
..Serendipity..

Posted: 07 February 2013 at 11:33am | IP Logged
thanks for d awesome update Mais
D epi was jus awesome!!
loved it to d core n yes I too agree d car scene was fably executed!!
infact both yest's n today's epi were brilliantly executed!!
JJ rocks big tym!!

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

-Swetha-lostmymusic.

BrashCandy IF-Stunnerz
BrashCandy
BrashCandy

Posted: 08 February 2013 at 6:46am | IP Logged

Thanks for the WU, JJ is officially my fav character btw you ship Mergana? :O If yes then OMG thats totally awesome there wasn't a moment in Merlin where i didn't wish that they would end up together but sadly they didn't *Forever hating the writers for not making them canon* and i can't believe i just wrote that in TBP forum LOL

lostmymusic...DamonCrazy..

lostmymusic. IF-Sizzlerz
lostmymusic.
lostmymusic.

BollyCurry Screen Writer

Posted: 08 February 2013 at 6:59am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ..Babydoll..

Thanks for the WU, JJ is officially my fav character btw you ship Mergana? :O If yes then OMG thats totally awesome there wasn't a moment in Merlin where i didn't wish that they would end up together but sadly they didn't *Forever hating the writers for not making them canon* and i can't believe i just wrote that in TBP forum LOL

MERGANA WERE OOZING CHEMISTRY!! Honestly, I hate the writers as well! For not giving them a chance...except those extremely sexy looks which Merlin gave to Morgana in season 1 CryOuch

Mann, you are feeling bad for writing Merlin in TBP forum? We spammed Raina's bday thread with Merlin talks ROFL So worry not! But ArWen is my Merlin OTP Day Dreaming

..DamonCrazy..BrashCandy

BrashCandy IF-Stunnerz
BrashCandy
BrashCandy

Posted: 08 February 2013 at 7:19am | IP Logged
^Those looks haaye Day Dreaming They had me in the first episode.. If only he would of told her that he had magic too maybe she wouldn't have done what she did, i expected her to redeem but unfortunately the show got cancelled before that, The ending was so freakin sad Arthur died and i still can't believe Merlin kiiled Morgana but she had it coming and don't get me started on what Gwen went through Cry ughh i don't know why i ship doomed ships and all the good shows get cancelled! =/
lostmymusic. IF-Sizzlerz
lostmymusic.
lostmymusic.

BollyCurry Screen Writer

Posted: 08 February 2013 at 11:33am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ..Babydoll..

^Those looks haaye Day Dreaming They had me in the first episode.. If only he would of told her that he had magic too maybe she wouldn't have done what she did, i expected her to redeem but unfortunately the show got cancelled before that, The ending was so freakin sad Arthur died and i still can't believe Merlin kiiled Morgana but she had it coming and don't get me started on what Gwen went through Cry ughh i don't know why i ship doomed ships and all the good shows get cancelled! =/

Oye! They had me at first episode as well! Blushing Yeah well, doomed couples is so..bleh! Ouch And Arthur died! I cried over that for 2 days CryCry

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

BrashCandy

..DamonCrazy.. IF-Sizzlerz
..DamonCrazy..
..DamonCrazy..

Posted: 08 February 2013 at 10:30pm | IP Logged
TBP is on a roll!!!
Lets not talk about my Prince DYING. And doomed ships. ArWen & MerGana[:'(]

• Page 1 of 1

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index