Channel V Dil Dosti Dance

UnNecessary FOCUS on Sharon..

TaareyAddict thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
(I know Post will Get reported or Ppl wil Start Bashing Here..Plz dont Spoil my Post as m Putting My Point of view..If u Agree Den Like else just Ignore)

Heya Guys..Sum of u Might be Shockd wid Title & sum of u will Find it Appropriate ..So Here i Go

I used to Like SHARON-The Sharon rai Prakash for Her Attitude..Vocal Talent..Team Leading Power but CVs there r Other ppl  too u should Focus Upon..She is Suffering From Asthama she is getting Sympathy nd upon that u r showing only her Onscreen
In dis Whole week We Didnt Even Get 4 Mins of Taani Scene..Why??
Even when Sharon's Chaacter was nt Dere in Show she was still Dere in Deir Gossips or Ph calls etc. But In Taani's Case u R really Not Same..

Sharon is Doing Everything in Show Whether it is Related to Breaking Rules or Team Handling...Taani,she is GS she is Hidden Sumwhere under d Blanket.. she is Not getting Equal Screen

Swayam Gives All Importance To Sharon..(Taani is His SIS Also)
Rey's Best Friend is Sharon
Team's captain is SHaron
Girl gang is Incomplete Without Sharon
 Crap..Crap Crap..!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Taani is jz REY's Gf nthng else..she is rarely Shown with GANG..why??
Why Always Everywhere SHARON SHARON SHARON..???

Sharon is Getting Everything which shud be shared by Taani too...as Bothr LEAD of d Show

P.S.  CVs I Really Love Her Attitude Plz Dnt Force us to Hate Her..
Edited by TaareyAddict - 11 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Nikki_s thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Some were i agree with you...
Cv's make me hate 1 of d most beautiful cherecter sharon...
Goonies4Ever thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
so tru man unnesessary focus on sharon itz gtin hell annoyin nwEdited by mevrulz4eva - 11 years ago
Pooja-J thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
seriously itne post banaye phir repeating same stuffs?
Ek post khafi nahi tha
Kitna bhi avoid karna chahiye, but your title itself made me barge here.
Jo dekhna chaheto woh bola, why to drag Sharon here.

Few lines in your post were downright ridiculous 

Eg.

1] The title name
2]Sharon did alll d thing frm captaincy to d Responsibility to make them participate in India-Fest..This Step Could have been Taken By Taani Too..as she is GS she shud Share Screen Even More screen --this is dance related toh Taani kaha se aayi and plus as you only said woh GS hai toh woh kyun bolegi rules break karne????

3]Swayam Gives All Importance To Sharon toh aur kisko dega, he was away from Sharon for three months, plus he is finding out what makes her distance from him

4]Sharon is Getting Everything which shud be shared by Taani too...as Bothr LEAD of d Show
Why are you compairing Sharon with Taani, Taani ke scenes chahiye shauk ke mango, why to bring Sharon here.

Do you really want Taani to get her screen space toh title name mein Sharon kyun, it could have been other way around too right?

Edited by Hoppy - 11 years ago
Twinkle_d3 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Phr se voi sb..
Dear dance centric track is going on so ye hona hi h..
Ask cvs to relate tani to dance.
Nd wo sab taani se chupa k aaye h kyuki wo GS h.
Taani cnt help thm in all dis
-Araina- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
I beg for difference in opinion. Right now at school so won't give my opinion just yet. If this topic is still open by the time I get home, I shall come back to edit and post my view!

But one thing for sure. It's not 'unnecessary' as you call it.

--Edit--

I do not understand why you are upset with Sharon getting the focus she deserves at this point of her life. She is going through major complications in her life. She is not able to dance. Her passion that she once believed would only die with her. And now, everything she ever believed in is being taken away from her without her choice. Due to which, she feels as if she doesn't deserve Swayam as she doesn't want him to get away from dance because she doesn't have a choice. After this, I do not get how can you be sad that this focus is making you dislike Sharon? Why? Because Taani isn't involved? ðŸ˜• 

This is a point in someone's life that needs to shown clear and to the point. I have never questioned screen space openly before. But this time, I WANT MORE on Sharon because of what she goes through. Sharon is one important character of the show since the beginning. Like we ALL will agree, she is the most complex and mature character in the whole show. She has a charisma that cannot be compared. And if this becomes the reason why someone would dislike her, then I have to say that I do not understand the thinking. 

Like you said, Taani is the GS. If being a GS, she breaks rules, then what kind of a role figure would she be portraying herself as? In this case, it is evident why she needs to be away from what everyone is doing and why she isn't involved as much!

Yes, Taani is his sister. But also understand that Sharon has been the love of her life since the beginning. He knows Sharon more than he knows Taani. God forbid this scene, but if he has to choose between Taani and Sharon, I am pretty sure he would choose Sharon. He LOVES her! Yea sure. Taani's his sister. But sisterly love is different than this love, ain't it? 

With gang, everything is about Dance! And GS would probably have more to do than kid around. When Rey was GS, it was a different case as he was the dance leader for Dazzlers as well. Everyone was his friends. But Taani's case is different. 

I do not understand. Why compare Sharon with Taani? Sharon is noncomparible with ANYONE from the show. Sharon is Sharon. This screen space given to the character is the space she deserves!! Everyone knows Sharon for longer and she's popular and been loved by everyone in the college for longer. The question shouldn't arise as to why Sharon is everyone. She deserves to be everywhere. This is a change in one's life that no one would wish for. Taani is shown as a non-dancer and therefore, it isn't possible for both of them to get the same things. There will always be a difference and that is something we need to learn to cope with. Both situations for both the girls are different. Why bother compare and start a rift in the forum?

If you feel Taani should get more, you are more than welcome to drop the request in CV Discussion thread ! But please! Don't compare the two. There isn't a way these two can be compared. Both have their own places. Let them stay there? 

I might have gone over the board with this long-ish essay. But I feel it's still short in words to express what I have to say. If I offended anyone's views via this, then know it was not intentional. It's merely my view.

-Khushi.
Edited by *Khushii* - 11 years ago
NishKP thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Agar taani k liye SS chahe to sharon ko kyun drag kiya ja raha hai????waise bhi wo dance team ki captain hai taani ko to dance team ki captain nhn bana sakte kyun k wo ek non-dance hai nd rahe baat friendship ki to sab sharon se close hain wo sab bhot pehle se dost hain to sharon ka hi naam leinge jahan tak mujhe yaad hai taani bhot hi kam group k sath hoti nd sharon hamesha se unke sath hoti hai...
Jab taani ki entry hui thi tab swaron scenes bhi bhot mushkil se milte the coz hamesha har jagah taani involve hoti thi tab to koi prob nhn thi ab sabko prob ho rahe hai agar taani k liye SS chahe to uske liye demand karon sharon ko drag karna band karo
--Rumeli-- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
REPORTED
this is the third one by a TR fan!where are the mods man!Edited by --Rumeli-- - 11 years ago
_bellaSwan_ thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Wow itna post hogaya after dat again wow
I came here bcz of u r title if u want to ask screen space of u r favorite u can ask but do not drag Sharon /swayam/Swaron here I do not know how it looks unnecessary to u it's a dance track and Sharon has a captain she has to lead da team and she has doing dis by breaking da rulz dats how da goa track is . has GS (tani)can't show her to break da rulz . From da start Sharon is a strong character of d3 she is like dat only and dey are all friends of Sharon from da start so please it's not unnecessary track
flirteyed thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Sharon ke asthama ke bareme kisiko pata bhi nahi so sympathy kaha se mil rahi hai usko? Dis track is focusing on all dancers nd nt nly sharon! Tani is geting sidelined, making post n dat fine bt i dnt c ne point dragging sharon here! Tani was not frm d begining of d show toh its obvious sharon's value to gang is much much much more dan tani! Swayam is a character cut out for sharon nd sharon nly nd nobody else!