Page 1 of 2

Page 1
Page   of 2
Page 2 Page 2

surabhisachdev

Groupbie

surabhisachdev

Posted: 07 February 2013 at 11:04am | IP Logged
i dont know y but i am happy with this ongoing track..
pata nahi kyun lag raha ki anuj n uske family par yeh decision bhari padega
n somehow it will bring happiness in harish avantika preeti nanaji adi n pankhuri's life.

i am just not sad ..i dont knw y

The following 9 member(s) liked the above post:

nshah21888rahulbabaauosearahmanhateme2VIMAL.Manusha.cochinTacker_Holicsharna2k6MrDarcyfan

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "i am happy with this track" in Pyar Ka Dard Hai Meetha Meetha Pyara Pyara forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

hateme2

IF-Rockerz

hateme2

Posted: 07 February 2013 at 12:14pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by surabhisachdev

i dont know y but i am happy with this ongoing track..
pata nahi kyun lag raha ki anuj n uske family par yeh decision bhari padega
n somehow it will bring happiness in harish avantika preeti nanaji adi n pankhuri's life.

i am just not sad ..i dont knw y

Let Adi fight in life along with Pankhuri and win.

That will be much sweeter.

Similarly for Avantika - Harish.

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

yogithabeVIMAL.Manusha.cochinTacker_HolicMrDarcyfan

-Cutyee

IF-Sizzlerz

-Cutyee

Posted: 07 February 2013 at 12:15pm | IP Logged
Thumbs Up

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

anusha.cochinhateme2

auosearahman

Groupbie

auosearahman

Posted: 07 February 2013 at 1:32pm | IP Logged
i m very much happy with this track...the cvs r doing great job

anusha.cochinhateme2

Tacker_Holic

IF-Rockerz

Tacker_Holic

Posted: 07 February 2013 at 2:14pm | IP Logged
CV 's have paved this track beautifully showing all realistic emotions in each character from Preeti to PaYa and even Avantu and Harish we have seen a real flavour of each and every character in the show and that is what I love about PKDH the show doesn't just rely on the lead couple but it can give the limelight to other characters in the show and it will still work for the audience and that shows the true TALENT this show has right from the leads to Sheila, Anuj, Preeti, Avantu, Harish and the Gupta clan... this show is turning into a masterpiece which I am crazy about!  Heart

anusha.cochinhateme2

yogithabe

Groupbie

yogithabe

Posted: 07 February 2013 at 8:33pm | IP Logged
Enter Latika and all the property goes down the drain... Hope the CVs show Anuj family losing everything!!! Sheela deserves all the kicks from on for all the bad deeds she has done.Angry.. and tht Rubel so damn arrogant... very nice characterizations..

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

anusha.cochinhateme2MrDarcyfan

anusha.cochin

IF-Rockerz

anusha.cochin

Posted: 07 February 2013 at 8:35pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by yogithabe

Enter Latika and all the property goes down the drain... Hope the CVs show Anuj family losing everything!!! Sheela deserves all the kicks from on for all the bad deeds she has done.Angry.. and tht Rubel so damn arrogant... very nice characterizations..

Agree..I too wanna see dat

hateme2MrDarcyfan

MrDarcyfan

IF-Sizzlerz

MrDarcyfan

Posted: 07 February 2013 at 10:24pm | IP Logged
What Anuj and his family deserve is to be left bankrupt and on the streets! They think they are so smart, but they don't have the brains to run that business! Hope they end up destitute! Then let's see how Latika sticks with Rubel?

Also Sheila deserves to be left homeless and penniless after what she has done! I am waiting for that day! On that day both Anuj and Rubel will blame her! People like Sheila , Anuj and Rubel really disgust me! They deserve every bad thing!

Edited by MrDarcyfan - 07 February 2013 at 10:21pm

anusha.cochinhateme2

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.