sue_21

IF-Rockerz

sue_21

Posted: 07 February 2013 at 11:15am | IP Logged
Originally posted by snehapatro

Originally posted by sue_21

Meera was feeling uncomfortable today when Akash was trying to come closer!
tv ki andar ghuske miu ki expressions dekhiLOLLOL it was very clear from her expressions that she was uncomfortable
lol! LOL and did you notice when Akash asked her whether she loves him or not she couldnt look straight into his eyes?
LOL ya neither she replied to him..neither she looked straight into his eyes..which says it all that she doesnt love him anymoreConfused
I think she was never in love with Akash! It was just a very strong infatuation!

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

snehapatro

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Prithvi ne band baja diya :D (Page 5)" in Junoon - Aisi Nafrat, toh Kaisa Ishq forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

snehapatro

IF-Sizzlerz

snehapatro

Posted: 07 February 2013 at 11:17am | IP Logged

Meera was feeling uncomfortable today when Akash was trying to come closer!
tv ki andar ghuske miu ki expressions dekhiLOLLOL it was very clear from her expressions that she was uncomfortable
lol! LOL and did you notice when Akash asked her whether she loves him or not she couldnt look straight into his eyes?
LOL ya neither she replied to him..neither she looked straight into his eyes..which says it all that she doesnt love him anymoreConfused
I think she was never in love with Akash! It was just a very strong infatuation!
exactly!!

sue_21

aafii

IF-Dazzler

aafii

Posted: 07 February 2013 at 12:37pm | IP Logged
i lv the prthvi said that dilogue,,,,,jese k..YAR PYAR HAI TO LEKE JAO NHI TO NIKLO YAHAN SAI...DAM TO HAI NHI PYAR M AE HN LENE Wink

prem_diwani

IF-Dazzler

prem_diwani

Posted: 07 February 2013 at 3:29pm | IP Logged
I loved that line-  kya tumhara pyar mien damdi nahi hai that you could convince her..

Moments before that he gives some cave man advice about carrying her off Confusedand comes back minutes later.  Wonder why -- to stop Akash from really carrying her away??? or just for the whole catching her as she falls moment?Embarrassed

Can you imagine his reaction to Aakash trying to test miu by asking for more than coming close?Evil Smile

Based on Aakash's convo they were college sweethearts. So it may have continued as there was no one to shake the boat between them... Till of course balveer Prithvi...Tongue

sabaSpeaks

sabaSpeaks

IF-Rockerz

sabaSpeaks

Posted: 08 February 2013 at 1:27am | IP Logged
yes, that was the best line and funny also, he was actually mocking Akash's claims that they love each other 

jmoyee200

IF-Rockerz

jmoyee200

Posted: 08 February 2013 at 1:49am | IP Logged
 Rocking Prithvi...super reply to akash...

br200910

IF-Rockerz

br200910

Posted: 08 February 2013 at 6:54am | IP Logged
 Total Band bajaya... meera ko arm me lekeHug & pyaar me koi dum hi nahi tum iske peeche vag rahe ho Ye tumse vag rahi hai...Clap

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Junoon - Aisi Nafrat, toh Kaisa Ishq Topic Index

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.