||Happy B'Day To Ravishing Diva Rucha Hasabnis||

-Muskii- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 11 years ago

Muskaan: Guys Guys !! Feb 8 is coming soon 🥳
Ankita: So ? Its not valentine's day 
Tuhina: Bhulakkad ! Feb 8 is our doll's b'day!😳
Rucha and Rashi : Guess what our doll Rucha Hasabnis 😳 is turning one year older ⭐️

Deepika:Presenting the budday girl

Rucha Hasabnis

Few things about Rucha !

She loves winter season

She is very emotional

She is scared of ghosts

Acting has been her closest passion

An ideal vacation for her is the one in beach with her family

She likes reading books when she is alone

She loves being pampered

She loves the quote live life to the fullest

Edited by -Muskii- - 11 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-Muskii- thumbnail

Introduction

On February 8th, 1988 in Mumbai, Maharashtra India a girl named Rucha was born. Today on her occasion of her birthday turns 25 years old.

Rucha was in college itself when she started her acting career. She was interested in dramatics since school and actively participated in plays.

In Vinayak Ganesh Vase college of Arts Rucha completed B.Com. After completing B.Com Rucha got a job in edelweiss, Mumbai.

After Rucha concluded her M.Com at Mumbai University along with that Rucha landed her first acting assignment.

Rucha's first acting assignment was the role of Devika in the Marathi serial Char Chaughi which she went on to do for two years.

Rucha auditioned for the new show on Star Plus and got the role as Rashi Jigar Modi in the serial Saath Nibhana Saathiya. Debut in May 2010.

Rucha won her first award for Favourite New Sadasyaa in the 2011 Star Parivaar awards for her role as Rashi.

Along with her role as Rashi, Rucha appeared on Comedy Ke Taansen in 2011.

In the year 2012, Rucha acted in a short film, the film gave a short message to viewers about Female foeticide.

Shooting for Saath Nibhana Saathiya contains long hours so Rucha makes sure she spends some quality time with friends and family.

Rucha wishing you a very happy birthday all the best in your future endeavours.

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_detailpage&v=zGYh3lHW_EY[/YOUTUBE]

Role in Char Chaughi

Char Chaughi was aired on marathi channel Star Pravah.
Char Chughi is the story of 4 sisters-Iravati, Gargi, Devika & Bilwa.Rucha had played role of Devika in char chughi.
In the story after parents death Iravati-elder sister takes all responsibility of his fathers business and her sisters Gargi, Devika & Bilva.
Devika gets an offer to work as a secretary of business tycoon Yashwant Sarnaik...further she meets Yashwant Sarnaik younger son Akshay..and and then both fall in love.
On other hand elder sister is against Devika job and further her love as The fact being that in the past, Gargi's affair with Shantanu Sarnaik(eleder son of yashwant Sarnaik) had turned messy after him having refused to accept being the father of the pregnant Gargi's child!
Shantanu is force to get marry with another girl but then she dies because of cancer.After all ups and down Akshay-Devika get married.Further devika makes an attempt
that she solve all problem in family and further her brother-in-law Shantanu gets marry to her sister Gargi.Char Chaughi! This is the story of a woman's struggle to keep her family together, her dreams alive and getting settled in life amidst all adversity.
It's the story of the sacrifices each one makes and how are internally misunderstood, for conflicts to occur during their journey of being torn apart as well as getting together bound by a common destiny of being blood sisters.

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_detailpage&v=u9s20DhsezY[/YOUTUBE]

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_detailpage&v=SOXJcZT9aXQ
[/YOUTUBE]

-Muskii- thumbnail

Role in Saathiya

Role=Rashi

Rashi, in contrast who always believes in having the best and primarily in her own ways wants to get married in an affluent family. Her desires from life are quite averse to Gopi's as she wishes to have a husband and mother-in-law who would always give in to her rule. Being Gopi's cousin, Rashi in her undermining ways has never been like a sister to her and has always treated Gopi as a maid.

-Muskii- thumbnail

As a model

-Muskii- thumbnail

Creations made for her birthda

By Vibz88 

By Awesome-Raji 

By Deepikz 

By rucha123 

By -Muskii- 

-Muskii- thumbnail

B'Day Wishes By Fans

By Rucha123 

Once a year I get the chance
To wish you birthday cheer.
It pleases me no end to say,I wish you another great year.

So happy birthday to you Rucha H,
From the bottom of my heart,
And may your good times multiply

I wish you much pleasure and joy;
I hope all of your wishes come true.
May each hour and minute be filled with delight,
And your birthday be perfect for you!

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iKu_NwhGIlw&feature=youtu.be[/YOUTUBE]

By Jiyakapoor 

happy birthday dear rucha.Hope it as awesome as you are,may all ur birthday wishes come true and may god bless you and love you forever

By Janani18 

😃 😃

By Deepikz 

On this special day, I wish you all the very best, all the joy you can ever have and may you be blessed abundantly today, tomorrow and the days to come! May you have a fantastic birthday and many more to come... HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!!

By Vibzz88 

Happy Birthday to the woman who made grey rock~The Kalakari Queen!!! You are an amazing actress , fab expressions,have a beautiful smile and an impeccable dressing sense!!! Everytime I see you on the screen my face lights up. Today I want to thank you for becoming an actor and entertaining us in such a great way!! You made me root for Rashi 's every evil kalakari!! May god bless you with all the happiness in the world. May all your dreams come true personally and professionally and may you meet the man of your dreams soon...   

Birthday are mile stones in our life where, We have to look back to find out past failures and Success Birthday are Mile stones in our life where, we have to look ahead to find challenges ahead Hope this birthday will give you confidence and courage To face the challenges ahead. Happy Birthday to you

-Muskii- thumbnail
A Special Thanks To

Padukone i.e Deepikz for writing her career so far and introduction 😳

Hetp i.e hetal for writing about her role in char chaungi and all the pictures and videos about the show 😛

Oishi , Vibha , Rucha , Deepika for all the creations⭐️

Done with the thread , once again a very happy birthday to our Diva Rucha Hasabnis !! May you live long
Abhi_pragya thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
HAPPY BIRTHDAY RUCHA WISH U A VERY HAPPY BIRTHDAY                          
MADHU.BARUN thumbnail
Happy birthday darling rucha 😊

Cintila thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Happy Birthday Princess !! May you have a rocking year ahead !! Lots of Love !!❤️