Sushant's "Stardust" Magazine Interview.

Posted: 11 years ago
Hi Friends,
Here is the interview and pictures of Sushant's recent interview with "Stardust" magazine.
It's a fantastic interview with solid questions and great responses by Sushant.
A great read!

Edited by suan - 11 years ago

for these scans sharon aunty,

coming to the interview i think its one of sushants begignings to many such more.
many areas be it ekta, anushka, his futer roles were highighted.
it wasnt a complete recyclye.
we came to know the boy was street smart and inteeligent from the start the ragging issuse😆
sushant being grounded is a fact, like the way he isnt swaying into his succes.

like the way sushant anwers.
wt i liked is how thy recognised sushant speaks his mind only how is required👏

i hope sushants wish list of directors he wants to work wit gets fulfilled asap😊

appreciate the way he is introduced in the article, commendable job bythe writer. even the whole overnight sensation to breaking the hearts of the female race by proposing the love of his lyf to quitin pr well put. every fangirl 😭 aftr the latter.

but now we r 😃 n out to suport our man.

all in all good work star dust looking frwrd to many more😛

is it me who thinks there is some confusion between amit n abhishek in the small article?
Originally posted by sushantfan

for these scans sharon aunty,

coming to the interview i think its one of sushants begignings to many such more.
many areas be it ekta, anushka, his futer roles were highighted.
it wasnt a complete recyclye.
we came to know the boy was street smart and inteeligent from the start the ragging issuse😆
sushant being grounded is a fact, like the way he isnt swaying into his succes.

like the way sushant anwers.
wt i liked is how thy recognised sushant speaks his mind only how is required👏

i hope sushants wish list of directors he wants to work wit gets fulfilled asap😊

appreciate the way he is introduced in the article, commendable job bythe writer. even the whole overnight sensation to breaking the hearts of the female race by proposing the love of his lyf to quitin pr well put. every fangirl 😭 aftr the latter.

but now we r 😃 n out to suport our man.

all in all good work star dust looking frwrd to many more😛

is it me who thinks there is some confusion between amit n abhishek in the small article?

You're welcome Sneha and thanks for the suggestion.🤗
I agree with all your points.
Best interview to date!!!
Thank you for sharing dear .

One of best interviews of Sushant . He is getting married, even he dont know when. Ankita is his favourite co star and he mostly played pranked on her . he said Ekta wished himf for future and Ekta said to Abhishek that Sushant is good actor . I always wanted to know Are they still friends, its looks like yes .
Edited by LoveTVShows - 11 years ago
Thanks for sharing Di...

Nice interview... 👍🏼 but what I loved the most is he saying "No matter whom I work with, but she will remain my most Favourite Co-Star forever" 😛

Thanks for mailing me the link Di... Else I would not have found this Post