Junoon - Aisi Nafrat, toh Kaisa Ishq
Junoon - Aisi Nafrat, toh Kaisa Ishq

India-Forums

Meera ko Prithvi ki Latt Lag gayee :P (Page 2)

sue_21 IF-Rockerz
sue_21
sue_21

Posted: 07 February 2013 at 10:35am | IP Logged
Beautifully analysed! Clap The episode was good.. I really liked when Meera in a bid to escape from Akash falls into Prithvi's arms.. the place where she is destined to be forever! and yeah Akash's presence in the village was much -needed so that Meera can realise to whom her heart actually belongs!Smile

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

emeliaananthi.shankarKyaRe....sabaSpeaksjyoti06snehapatro

ALUJNA21 Coolbie
ALUJNA21
ALUJNA21

Posted: 07 February 2013 at 11:14am | IP Logged
Jyoti I everyday look for your post after the episode.
Today it was a war of WORDS...
in gerund forms also I may say it is only if someone can understand what is Prithvi wanted to say or his expressions can get it clearly...
But still I'll repeat he can be telling Meera to go but it is not heartedly..
He also analysed their 7 years long love in one phrase their bond and love is not enough strong that's why Meera is running away and he's running after her...
Ramdhari in the precap says it lots as he knows why Meera is in fact not leaving as he knows it clearly Meera already begins to feel the attachment with Prithvi but is still unconscious about her feelings.

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

ananthi.shankarKyaRe....jyoti06snehapatro

KyaRe.... IF-Dazzler
KyaRe....
KyaRe....

Posted: 07 February 2013 at 12:18pm | IP Logged
Lovely analysis Jyoti Smile

I also liked today's episode Big smile Meera predicament on should i, shouldn't i was nicely done Clap She gave up the luxurious of her life to be with Prithvi who was nowhere close to Akash, whom she had promised to spend her life with. just so that her parents can live together for few days & to compensate for the lost 20yrs Ouch She can leave with Akash & never look back at her rash decision but she choose to honor her promise which she gave for her father ClapClap

Prithvi was just great today & his word punch of pyar main dum nahi hai to Akash was Thumbs Up Approve The person who has no samajh of rishta & feelings clearly understood the concept of love Wink 

Akash my friend, welcome & congrats on becoming the new resident of baragoan Wink The hot & happening place LOL & good luck with your pursuit & am sure that you'l return to Delhi with a broken heart Wink LOL 

Lastly, happy that Miu didn't say she fell for Prithvi in this 7weeks forgetting the 7yr love she had for Akash & didn't want to leave the village. Like it that Prithvi & Akash are getting fair chance to win Miu's love Embarrassed Also giving Meera the much needed space & time to clearly see what & who she wants in her life. Big smile 

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

sabaSpeaksjyoti06

jyoti06 Channel Moderator
jyoti06
jyoti06

Posted: 07 February 2013 at 3:22pm | IP Logged
Very interesting replies by all ClapClap .. running short of time .. so cant reply to all ..

But few things ...

Who will fall in love first .. Meera or Prithvi ?? : I feel both Prithvi and Miu r going to fall in love together at the same time but both will live in denial since Prithvi will feel Meera loves Akash Ouch and there Meera will feel Prithvi can never love anyone Ouch... something drastic got to happen for both to actually accept their feelings for each other and I feel the drastic moment might come once the villagers themselves will free Mithvi from this forced relation and then Meera will b free to leave the village without hving to worry about her parents and this is where both Mithvi will realise they cant live without each other and they r together because they want to  and not out of any force Embarrassed... but all this has lots of time Big smile

About Akash-Meera love story ..does it really exist ?? :
I think Akash and Meera were never in love .,. both met in college and because they had similar dreams and ambitions , so they thought of dating each other for few yrs and later get married .. it was more of infatuation than love , reason why Meera never really missed Akash in village even after this forced marriage with Prithvi ... she never really had this guilt feeling of I m being unfair to my love Akash because Meera never really considered Akash as her true love Ermm...  Today also I felt Meera was more comfortable after falling in Prithvi's arms accidentally than being in Akash's arms when Akash asks her to kiss him and I could only see discomfort and scare on Meera's face which was not the case when she was in Prithvi's arms WinkEmbarrassed... Even from Akash's side , I feel its more of his manly ego to get Meera back because how can she opt for a uneducated fellow like Prithvi over me Ouch,.. If Akash's love was so true , then he would not hv forced Meera so much to come with him but instead would hv given her the choice to do what her heart says and rest if they r meant to b , then she will automatically come back to him Smile...

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

sabaSpeaks

prem_diwani IF-Dazzler
prem_diwani
prem_diwani

Posted: 07 February 2013 at 3:39pm | IP Logged
real nice observations --- 
mine are - there is time for love... now its at the acceptance of the relationship stage -- marriage to Prithvi vs what was love with Aakash.

Aakash will try at every stage to convince her to come away and Prithvi keeps backing away to give her space.  As the saying goes- if you love someone let it go, if it comes back it is your's if not it never was.

So now with 2 people and their differences Miu has to decide which relationship she chooses to accept.

And unless Prithvi drinks and babbles to her she will never know what he thinks. So far she has just been going about routine as she has to stay in that house.  So unless she has a change of heart, she will continue down the - Im doing this for my family route...

(Par kahin toh she has begun respecting Prithvi a little)

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

sabaSpeaksjyoti06

jyoti06 Channel Moderator
jyoti06
jyoti06

Posted: 08 February 2013 at 1:00am | IP Logged
Originally posted by prem_diwani

real nice observations --- 
mine are - there is time for love... now its at the acceptance of the relationship stage -- marriage to Prithvi vs what was love with Aakash.

Aakash will try at every stage to convince her to come away and Prithvi keeps backing away to give her space.  As the saying goes- if you love someone let it go, if it comes back it is your's if not it never was.

So now with 2 people and their differences Miu has to decide which relationship she chooses to accept.

And unless Prithvi drinks and babbles to her she will never know what he thinks. So far she has just been going about routine as she has to stay in that house.  So unless she has a change of heart, she will continue down the - Im doing this for my family route...

(Par kahin toh she has begun respecting Prithvi a little)

I agreee .. right now it will b more of Meera's acceptance of the relationship with Prithvi and vice versa ... I think Akash's nonstop force will automatically make Meera move away from him  and draw closer to Prithvi because Prithvi always gave her that space and independence to live her own life ... this will b the major difference in the end Tongue
sabaSpeaks IF-Rockerz
sabaSpeaks
sabaSpeaks

Posted: 08 February 2013 at 1:12am | IP Logged
you take a bow for this perfect analysis.
agree with every thing you have written , I am so so glad that Akash has decided to stay in the village , this is the best move by  CVs after they carelessly removed kalki, Lakhu and sunehri from the screen, Now the story will move forward other wise it was just going no where , I am hopin Akash will act as the main catalyst towards mithvi love story.

Akash and Prithvi's presence at the same place will also give Meera time and space to analysis her own feelings and take a decision where as now she is in a confused state.

Yes the dialogue of the day was Prithvi's 'pyaar main dum nahi hai' tight hug to Priithvi for this seeti maaro line , kya baat , kya baat, kya baat.His funda are clear that love is the strongest bond between two people and people in love will do any thing to be together (this is what he is gonna do when he eventually falls in love with Meera)

Tomorrow was even better, Ramu bhai always says the right words at the right time, all the best to Akash , Meera and Prithvi

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

jyoti06

jmoyee200 IF-Rockerz
jmoyee200
jmoyee200

Posted: 08 February 2013 at 1:54am | IP Logged
yes... agree... miu like's Prithvi...& shaadi 

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Junoon - Aisi Nafrat, toh Kaisa Ishq Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index