Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

jyoti06 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 8
Posted: 11 years ago
Very interesting replies by all 👏👏 .. running short of time .. so cant reply to all ..

But few things ...

Who will fall in love first .. Meera or Prithvi ?? : I feel both Prithvi and Miu r going to fall in love together at the same time but both will live in denial since Prithvi will feel Meera loves Akash and there Meera will feel Prithvi can never love anyone ... something drastic got to happen for both to actually accept their feelings for each other and I feel the drastic moment might come once the villagers themselves will free Mithvi from this forced relation and then Meera will b free to leave the village without hving to worry about her parents and this is where both Mithvi will realise they cant live without each other and they r together because they want to  and not out of any force 😳... but all this has lots of time 😃

About Akash-Meera love story ..does it really exist ?? :
I think Akash and Meera were never in love .,. both met in college and because they had similar dreams and ambitions , so they thought of dating each other for few yrs and later get married .. it was more of infatuation than love , reason why Meera never really missed Akash in village even after this forced marriage with Prithvi ... she never really had this guilt feeling of I m being unfair to my love Akash because Meera never really considered Akash as her true love 🤔...  Today also I felt Meera was more comfortable after falling in Prithvi's arms accidentally than being in Akash's arms when Akash asks her to kiss him and I could only see discomfort and scare on Meera's face which was not the case when she was in Prithvi's arms 😉😳... Even from Akash's side , I feel its more of his manly ego to get Meera back because how can she opt for a uneducated fellow like Prithvi over me ,.. If Akash's love was so true , then he would not hv forced Meera so much to come with him but instead would hv given her the choice to do what her heart says and rest if they r meant to b , then she will automatically come back to him 😊...
prem_diwani thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
real nice observations --- 
mine are - there is time for love... now its at the acceptance of the relationship stage -- marriage to Prithvi vs what was love with Aakash.

Aakash will try at every stage to convince her to come away and Prithvi keeps backing away to give her space.  As the saying goes- if you love someone let it go, if it comes back it is your's if not it never was.

So now with 2 people and their differences Miu has to decide which relationship she chooses to accept.

And unless Prithvi drinks and babbles to her she will never know what he thinks. So far she has just been going about routine as she has to stay in that house.  So unless she has a change of heart, she will continue down the - Im doing this for my family route...

(Par kahin toh she has begun respecting Prithvi a little)
jyoti06 thumbnail

Originally posted by: prem_diwani

real nice observations --- 

mine are - there is time for love... now its at the acceptance of the relationship stage -- marriage to Prithvi vs what was love with Aakash.

Aakash will try at every stage to convince her to come away and Prithvi keeps backing away to give her space.  As the saying goes- if you love someone let it go, if it comes back it is your's if not it never was.

So now with 2 people and their differences Miu has to decide which relationship she chooses to accept.

And unless Prithvi drinks and babbles to her she will never know what he thinks. So far she has just been going about routine as she has to stay in that house.  So unless she has a change of heart, she will continue down the - Im doing this for my family route...

(Par kahin toh she has begun respecting Prithvi a little)

I agreee .. right now it will b more of Meera's acceptance of the relationship with Prithvi and vice versa ... I think Akash's nonstop force will automatically make Meera move away from him  and draw closer to Prithvi because Prithvi always gave her that space and independence to live her own life ... this will b the major difference in the end 😛
girlTalks thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
you take a bow for this perfect analysis.
agree with every thing you have written , I am so so glad that Akash has decided to stay in the village , this is the best move by  CVs after they carelessly removed kalki, Lakhu and sunehri from the screen, Now the story will move forward other wise it was just going no where , I am hopin Akash will act as the main catalyst towards mithvi love story.

Akash and Prithvi's presence at the same place will also give Meera time and space to analysis her own feelings and take a decision where as now she is in a confused state.

Yes the dialogue of the day was Prithvi's 'pyaar main dum nahi hai' tight hug to Priithvi for this seeti maaro line , kya baat , kya baat, kya baat.His funda are clear that love is the strongest bond between two people and people in love will do any thing to be together (this is what he is gonna do when he eventually falls in love with Meera)

Tomorrow was even better, Ramu bhai always says the right words at the right time, all the best to Akash , Meera and Prithvi
jmoyee200 thumbnail
yes... agree... miu like's Prithvi...& shaadi 
jyoti06 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Jusad

you take a bow for this perfect analysis.

agree with every thing you have written , I am so so glad that Akash has decided to stay in the village , this is the best move by  CVs after they carelessly removed kalki, Lakhu and sunehri from the screen, Now the story will move forward other wise it was just going no where , I am hopin Akash will act as the main catalyst towards mithvi love story.

Akash and Prithvi's presence at the same place will also give Meera time and space to analysis her own feelings and take a decision where as now she is in a confused state.

Yes the dialogue of the day was Prithvi's 'pyaar main dum nahi hai' tight hug to Priithvi for this seeti maaro line , kya baat , kya baat, kya baat.His funda are clear that love is the strongest bond between two people and people in love will do any thing to be together (this is what he is gonna do when he eventually falls in love with Meera)

Tomorrow was even better, Ramu bhai always says the right words at the right time, all the best to Akash , Meera and Prithvi

I think Kalki , Lakha and Sunehri all will hv a role to play now with Akash staying in same village 😈...

Lakha might start his brainwashing act here by instigating Akash against Prithvi  and this Sunehri might try to get Pirthvi back once she learns about Akash coming to the village 😉... Kalki can play the divide and rule game here between all 😛...

In short this show has some really good and gifted actors which the CVs should utilise properly  along with Mithvi love story to make it all spicy and dramatic 😎...
sukhi... thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Superb post jyoti...👏👏Edited by sukhi... - 11 years ago
br200910 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Total Agree... Tera Jadu chal gaya...😉