Page 1 of 3

Page 1
Page   of 3
Page 2 Page 3

jyoti06

Channel Moderator

jyoti06

Posted: 07 February 2013 at 9:47am | IP Logged
Entire Episode was all about tug of war between Akash and Prithvi today LOLLOL... But I m glad Akash continues to fight for his love by staying in same village which is what I wanted Thumbs Up so that in future Mithvi love story does not look like some sort of forced bonding just because Akash left and so Meera had no other option Ouch ... I always wanted Meera to fall in love with Prithvi in presense of Akash so that later Mithvi love story looks natural and not out of any forced bonding Smile...

For me the precap mattered more than entire episode simply because of what Ramdhari told his daughter Meera that its not easy to stay with Prithvi but at the same time its not easy either to leave him  once u start staying with him Wink... In short once u start living with Prithvi , u cannot help from getting addicted to him Tongue ... Reminds me of that Race 2 song .. Mujhe toh teri latt lag gayee ... zamana kahe latt yeh galat lag gayee ..mujhe toh teri latt lag gayee WinkBlushingBlushing... So the fact is Meera ko Prithvi ki latt lag gayee hai and so she is not able to leave him and go with Akash TongueTongue

Meera clearly does not love Akash anymore and so she could not even tell him ILU by looking into his eyes and even refused to kiss him Ouch... She felt extremely uncomfortable and scared when Akash was trying to pull her in his arms and the biggest irony is when Meera falls in Prithvi's arms accidentally , she was actually at peace and for a second even got lost in Prithvi's eyes WinkEmbarrassedEmbarrassed... So signals r clear , Meera has actually fallen out of love with AKash mayb because those seven years with Akash was simply her infatuation and not really love Ermm... Akash did all the dreamy stuff to woo her like any other urban guy and Meera instantly fell for him but she could never bond into a heart to heart connection with Akash which she feels for Prithvi since both her and Prithvi hv a common emotional connection here that is Data thakur Smile...

I loved the way Prithvi with confidence tells Akash that why r u running after her and she is running away from u , u dont hv  the strength in your love kya ?? Wink... Thats a complete sixer because somewhere Akash and Meera both knows that their love is quite weak where both r confused about their current status Smile... Prithvi might not really understand the depth of relationships but he certainly understand the feelings and human emotions Smile...

I m quite happy with the episode because now both Prithvi and Akash will get a fair chance to prove their bonding with Meera and then let Meera decide with whom she wants to spend the rest of her life EmbarrassedEmbarrassed

The following 26 member(s) liked the above post:

kash_meet10emeliaananthi.shankarunforgetable112hp18priyavinPopo.ALUJNA21rusha4003prem_diwaniaafiiritzs200KyaRe....sue_21jmoyee200sabaSpeaksanjani-paglisaomombr200910swethasyam08sukhi...SofnasnehapatroZaYaHolicvillainforam.

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Meera ko Prithvi ki Latt Lag gayee :P" in Junoon - Aisi Nafrat, toh Kaisa Ishq forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

swethasyam08

IF-Veteran Member

swethasyam08

Posted: 07 February 2013 at 10:01am | IP Logged
thanks Jyo!!Hug

didn't catch up with episode yet but ur post tells me all Tongue

will get back once i watch the episode Embarrassed

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

jyoti06snehapatro

foram.

IF-Stunnerz

foram.

Posted: 07 February 2013 at 10:04am | IP Logged
nice post.
agree with you,
i like aakash and i too wanted him to stay there and yippie he is staying.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

jyoti06snehapatrokrock

snehapatro

IF-Sizzlerz

snehapatro

Posted: 07 February 2013 at 10:12am | IP Logged
Originally posted by jyoti06

Entire Episode was all about tug of war between Akash and Prithvi today LOLLOL... But I m glad Akash continues to fight for his love by staying in same village which is what I wanted Thumbs Up so that in future Mithvi love story does not look like some sort of forced bonding just because Akash left and so Meera had no other option Ouch ... I always wanted Meera to fall in love with Prithvi in presense of Akash so that later Mithvi love story looks natural and not out of any forced bonding Smile...
yaa even i was expecting akash to try all his possible ways to convince miu for that he has to stay in village and he said it that todayTongue in this process of his trying definetly he will realize that Mithvi have fallen for eachother i guessWink

For me the precap mattered more than entire episode simply because of what Ramdhari told his daughter Meera that its not easy to stay with Prithvi but at the same time its not easy either to leave him  once u start staying with him Wink... 
Ramu is trying his bestBig smile
In short once u start living with Prithvi , u cannot help from getting addicted to him Tongue ... Reminds me of that Race 2 song .. Mujhe toh teri latt lag gayee ... zamana kahe latt yeh galat lag gayee ..mujhe toh teri latt lag gayee WinkBlushingBlushing... So the fact is Meera ko Prithvi ki latt lag gayee hai and so she is not able to leave him and go with Akash TongueTongue
this was the song which even got into my mind haha perfect lat lat gayi...LOL

Meera clearly does not love Akash anymore and so she could not even tell him ILU by looking into his eyes and even refused to kiss him Ouch... She felt extremely uncomfortable and scared when Akash was trying to pull her in his arms and the biggest irony is when Meera falls in Prithvi's arms accidentally , she was actually at peace and for a second even got lost in Prithvi's eyes WinkEmbarrassedEmbarrassed... So signals r clear , Meera has actually fallen out of love with AKash mayb because those seven years with Akash was simply her infatuation and not really love Ermm... Akash did all the dreamy stuff to woo her like any other urban guy and Meera instantly fell for him but she could never bond into a heart to heart connection with Akash which she feels for Prithvi since both her and Prithvi hv a common emotional connection here that is Data thakur Smile... 
Miu' s expressions said it all that she no more loves akash..Confused
haaye miu falling in prithvi' s armDay Dreaming

I loved the way Prithvi with confidence tells Akash that why r u running after her and she is running away from u , u dont hv  the strength in your love kya ?? Wink... Thats a complete sixer because somewhere Akash and Meera both knows that their love is quite weak where both r confused about their current status Smile... Prithvi might not really understand the depth of relationships but he certainly understand the feelings and human emotions Smile...
Prithvi' s dialogue...he got it so right naLOL and agree he does understand emotions wellSmile

I m quite happy with the episode because now both Prithvi and Akash will get a fair chance to prove their bonding with Meera and then let Meera decide with whom she wants to spend the rest of her life EmbarrassedEmbarrassed
yaa eps was grtttClap Miu' s decision toh hum jante hainWink

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

emeliaananthi.shankarKyaRe....sabaSpeaksjyoti06krock

saomom

IF-Rockerz

saomom

Posted: 07 February 2013 at 10:17am | IP Logged
Thank you for your analysis!  I always enjoy reading them!

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

ananthi.shankarsabaSpeaksjyoti06snehapatro

krock

IF-Sizzlerz

krock

Posted: 07 February 2013 at 10:26am | IP Logged
i loved the epi but im confused miu ill fall 1st ya prithvi...i want prithvi to fall 1st...but i loved his dialog tumhare pyar main dum nahi hain ka? ...lol

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

sue_21jyoti06snehapatro

villain

IF-Sizzlerz

villain

Posted: 07 February 2013 at 10:30am | IP Logged
prithvi was superb..

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

jyoti06snehapatro

snehapatro

IF-Sizzlerz

snehapatro

Posted: 07 February 2013 at 10:30am | IP Logged
Originally posted by krock

i loved the epi but im confused miu ill fall 1st ya prithvi...i want prithvi to fall 1st...but i loved his dialog tumhare pyar main dum nahi hain ka? ...lol
LOL Prithvi was just spot on...haha LOL
i think prithvi will fall first..Wink but he may not realize that he has fallen..which Miu will have to find herself about he has fallen for her i guessTongueLOL

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

emeliasue_21jyoti06villain

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.