SP is intelligent ...

Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 1

honestyfirst

IF-Rockerz

honestyfirst

Posted: 07 February 2013 at 9:34am | IP Logged
SP is replacing ...khamoshiya with new show ...not not kali ...reasons

sathiya is in top ten shows of india ...after watching sathiya viewer will get attrated to sp new show ...as its of sanjay lila bhansalis show ...

later they will replace kali with another show ,,,,,,,,

then again viewers will be attracted

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

fahima1234rubysk

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "SP is intelligent ..." in Mujhse Kuchh Kehti...Yeh Khamoshiyaan forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

buchkol

buchkol

Posted: 07 February 2013 at 10:17am | IP Logged
I just hate sp whenever I gain interest in some show they just plug it just like ipkknd why he'll they don't plug off Kali, ehmbh or yrkkh ..There is no story left in yrkkh & also in ehmbh & I think no one is interested in that kaali .At this moment I will not blame cvs for degrading Garv's character as they r also in pressure to complete the series that too in a happy note. I know initially the show was a rubbish one but now if it had time it would have improved and I think if they had pull the plugs then why not before gg marriage why they showed us gg track n made us interested in it .I am a silent member but this issue made write up my thoughts. If I have hurt someone then please excuse me.

Edited by buchkol - 07 February 2013 at 10:15am

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

shivanika-Inferno-

rubysk

IF-Rockerz

rubysk

Posted: 07 February 2013 at 12:20pm | IP Logged
yes u r right... sp is very smart...

tayabafarooqui

IF-Dazzler

tayabafarooqui

Posted: 07 February 2013 at 12:26pm | IP Logged
i m sorry buti think more than SP it is PH which hold the entire responsibility of this show disaster.

whitewitch

Goldie

whitewitch

Posted: 08 February 2013 at 12:40am | IP Logged
who ever the blame jyst give us a gud gg track.

shivanika

shivanika

Posted: 08 February 2013 at 1:00pm | IP Logged
why  dey r endin dis shw whn dey hav sooo mny opt 

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.