Debate Mansion

How big of a deal is Virginity to you (Page 8)

Post Reply New Post

Page 8 of 10

ilovepyaar

IF-Sizzlerz

ilovepyaar

Posted: 10 February 2013 at 7:13pm | IP Logged
It's a huge deal if it's about me. If it's about someone else, then I could care less about who they've slept with, what they've done with them, and so on. If someone else wants to go ahead and do it, they can feel free to. I won't start lecturing them unless this person was a very close friend of mine and they were doing it for the wrong reasons (perhaps to get over someone or something).

I'm not planning to lose my virginity until marriage. In my books, flirting, kissing, and all that stuff is fine (whether you're in a relationship or not) until you venture towards second base. But once you get under the clothes, you're giving away your body to someone who might not be the one deserving of it. Even if I fall in love and I'm a hundred percent confident that he loves me too, it's against my own morals (not for any traditional/religious reason) to move past second base.

If my partner isn't a virgin, then I won't mind. I mean, if I have strong feelings for him and I know he feels strongly about me too, why should it matter? As long as he's faithful to me and doesn't go around screwing other girls while we're together. Of course, that being said, I'd prefer them to be a virgin, but I'll have no control over that. I can only control what I do with my body.

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

BirdieNumNum-mishaK.SeanFreshDaisy

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "How big of a deal is Virginity to you (Page 8)" in Debate Mansion forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

nishabee

Groupbie

nishabee

Posted: 11 February 2013 at 8:33pm | IP Logged
Being faithful and respectful to whoever you end up with is more important than whatever is in your past. Ultimately that is what matters in life. Some of us grew up in pretty old fashioned families where it was a big deal to be with a guy before marriage. I had some guy friends and classmates before marriage and even that was constantly under question by my relatives at times if they would come to my house or call, so you can forget about dating or sex.

My husband is a pretty open minded guy and he frankly told me before we got married that he was not a virgin but also that it would not bother him if I was also not a virgin. I am glad we started off in that way because if he expected me to be a virgin even though he was not, I wouldn't have married him. At that time I felt under pressure to get married and it helped me adjust to marriage to see that he treated me like a true equal and didn't have antiquated views about his wife being "pure" or being his property.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

moomin4455-Yaz-FreshDaisy

LOVE_DMG

IF-Dazzler

LOVE_DMG

Posted: 25 February 2013 at 1:49pm | IP Logged
in my culture it not about the virgentity it about modesty. a window or divorced is as much respected as a virgin girl, but a girl who has slept with many or one is not as respected because she lost her modesty, which she can never gain back. 
ofcrouse a rape victime is a tottle different story all together.

moomin4455

IF-Dazzler

moomin4455

Posted: 04 March 2013 at 6:34pm | IP Logged
IMO it's not an issue unless you or your partner is a s**tty ho-bag that's harbouring every STD under the sun.

It's not an issue for me.

Edited by moomin4455 - 04 March 2013 at 6:36pm

Sneha113

IF-Sizzlerz

Sneha113

Posted: 07 March 2013 at 9:41pm | IP Logged
For me its a very very very big deal!!!!
But yeahh...loose only if ur married or in a true,serious,confident relationship otherwise dont!!!
I dont understand why people dont considr it a big thing...its not a thing too fool around!!
Grow up people!!!

-Yaz-

IF-Rockerz

-Yaz-

Posted: 23 March 2013 at 12:53am | IP Logged
Woah mate back up - ease up on the hypocrisy there.

And please tell me what makes you men so special that you should always get the pure, virgin girls while girls who are experienced in the art of sex should get in your terms 'used goods'  

-Yaz-

IF-Rockerz

-Yaz-

Posted: 23 March 2013 at 1:05am | IP Logged
Originally posted by BirdieNumNum

I am glad we have so many women who think virginity is no big deal. It makes for a lot of happy campersLOL

Just because there are women out there that aren't virgin's doesn't make them easy. Sometime's it is hard to get inside their pants as much as it is to get inside a virgin girls pants.

biker_boyz

IF-Sizzlerz

biker_boyz

Posted: 23 March 2013 at 3:45am | IP Logged
What!!! Lost virginity!! No probz try Hymenorrhaphy ROFL ROFL

Post Reply New Post

Go to top