Debate Mansion

How big of a deal is Virginity to you (Page 7)

Post Reply New Post

Page 7 of 10

epiphany.

IF-Sizzlerz

epiphany.

Posted: 10 February 2013 at 9:44am | IP Logged
Originally posted by BirdieNumNum

Originally posted by epiphany.

I am glad we have so many women who think virginity is no big deal. It makes for a lot of happy campersLOL

It is unfortunate we have so many males who think virginity is no big deal. It makes for a lot of struggle in order to find someone not looking for multiple camping trips. Pig

seriously, i do think it's a big deal if it's my wife. i just have no problem if other women want to lose it. Smile Bottom-line, i think i am a fairly liberated guy, just not that liberated, and i intend staying that way.

Would your wife be an idiot if she expects the same from you? Pig 

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-Yaz-

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "How big of a deal is Virginity to you (Page 7)" in Debate Mansion forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

BirdieNumNum

BirdieNumNum

Posted: 10 February 2013 at 9:57am | IP Logged

yes, if you're talking about me specifically. LOL  Hypocritical, isn't it?LOL

epiphany.

IF-Sizzlerz

epiphany.

Posted: 10 February 2013 at 11:22am | IP Logged

yes, if you're talking about me specifically. LOL  Hypocritical, isn't it?LOL

Hypocritical, yes, more than you'll ever understand. But you're in luck. A lot of my kind are idiotic. Silly

BirdieNumNum

BirdieNumNum

Posted: 10 February 2013 at 11:52am | IP Logged

Hypocritical, yes, more than you'll ever understand. But you're in luck. A lot of my kind are idiotic. Silly

lol you'd wish. They are being practical, not idiotic. Think about it- what kind of guy cant or wont get a lay these days?LOL If you like those types, go for itLOL  

epiphany.

IF-Sizzlerz

epiphany.

Posted: 10 February 2013 at 11:55am | IP Logged

lol you'd wish. They are being practical, not idiotic. Think about it- what kind of guy cant or wont get a lay these days?LOL If you like those types, go for itLOL  

You do realize a part of me is frustrated because of you, don't you? Pig It's not important how many of the guys are getting laid, it's about how many of them dun have the same hypocritical arse you so proudly own. 

Period

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

charminggenie

BirdieNumNum

BirdieNumNum

Posted: 10 February 2013 at 12:05pm | IP Logged

You do realize a part of me is frustrated because of you, don't you? Pig It's not important how many of the guys are getting laid, it's about how many of them dun have the same hypocritical arse you so proudly own. 

Period

lol we understand. Frustrated, very frustrated. LOL  Period?LOL

Edited by BirdieNumNum - 10 February 2013 at 12:14pm

McNinja

IF-Rockerz

McNinja

Posted: 10 February 2013 at 1:18pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Naach_Basanti

interesting topic. Virginity is subjective, some think its a big deal something akin to purity, some associate it with religious connotations and there are people like me who think its purely a physical thing, pesky issue I'd say. Virginity is as big a deal as we make it out to be. I respect various view points with regards to virginity but hypocrisy and placing people who are virgins on a pedestal pisses me off.

The importance given to virgin blood and the way it is glamorised in certain cultures, movies and even in some FFs I have read in IF makes me sick. If you have read the Memoirs of a Geisha you'd know what i mean.

I also detest the view point which gives the man an inflated sense of self importance and makes him feel powerful by taking away someone's virginity.

Agreed K. To each his own is what I say, whatever helps you sleep at night. 

I have no patience for bullshit and This putting virgins on a pedestal, this phacked obsession with virgin blood, and double standards is what I find annoying. I've read memoirs of a geisha and know what you're referring to and things like that are what's disturbing. 

But it comes down to do whatever you want, don't sit there and point fingers though. Glass houses. Which is a hard concept for most desis to understand apparently. 

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

shar1988epiphany.FreshDaisyNaach_Basanti

Beyond_the_Veil

IF-Sizzlerz

Posted: 10 February 2013 at 4:12pm | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

nishabeepreetipc-Yaz-FreshDaisy

Post Reply New Post

Go to top