Debate Mansion

How big of a deal is Virginity to you (Page 6)

Post Reply New Post

Page 6 of 10

TheBoss

IF-Dazzler

TheBoss

Posted: 08 February 2013 at 10:31am | IP Logged
Originally posted by LovesLowCulture

Originally posted by El_Dorado

I get that but a girl who has been grown up carrying a mentality that sex is bad, how come she is forced to have sex with her husband post marriage? Why is it so necessary to f**k your husband? This looks nothing short of rape to me... Angry

It is. A lot of times the bleeding is a result of the woman not being ready and/or the guy being rough. 

Its all expectations, sometimes we spend our entire life living for others and upto their expectations. I totally agree with you two and thats how I see it but there is no such thing as martial rape when it comes to some people, they think its their GOD given right to do anything they want, anytime, at their will with their partners.

This world is really f**ked up, there are so many things that are wrong that if you begin to think you will realise that we have not evolved much if at all.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

-Yaz-FreshDaisy....Poojie....

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "How big of a deal is Virginity to you (Page 6)" in Debate Mansion forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

DulceTentacion.

IF-Sizzlerz

DulceTentacion.

Posted: 08 February 2013 at 2:01pm | IP Logged
Interesting. *reserved* 

Vinzy

IF-Stunnerz

Vinzy

Posted: 09 February 2013 at 1:12am | IP Logged
Originally posted by TheBoss

Im not looking to change anything, Im just expressing my opinions. If I cared about how my posts will be perceived by others, I would be writing novels or joining some revolution. By now you should all know that my e-reputation means zilch thats why I like to laugh upon myself where I can.

No two minds think alike so take these threads for what it is, there is always some who will agree and some who will disagree with your approach and that is fine; making an effort to fit their spectrum to accommodate others never worked for me.

I guess to each their own. Internet isn't serious business. Smile

The problem I feel, people here used to judge others with their post n comments,used to say this man/girl is good, that man is bad... What business is this, what concern is it of yours?!?! And if u knew the whole story of the man, perhaps you would have said that this act you had thought was bad was absolutely inevitable... Without this act there would have remained something incomplete in the whole story...they dont know Judgment comes from the idea that you know, judgment is knowledgeability...ppl hear but thy don't listen..they are just constantly judging people as inferior, as superior, as good, as bad, right, wrong...I agree with your point Everybody is just himself..this is possible only if you accept yourself as you are, with no shame, with no feeling of worthlessness.Smile

epiphany.

IF-Sizzlerz

epiphany.

Posted: 09 February 2013 at 3:32am | IP Logged
Virginity is a big deal to me as I'll only get to lose it once. And I'd rather lose it to someone who matters to me than in the midst of some sort of experimentation. Geek I do not find being a virgin virtuous, I'd say whatever helps you sleep at night, y'know? If I go and mess around before I find myself emotionally in the position to, I won't be able to sleep at night or even live with myself in that matter.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Gunjan.FreshDaisy

Naach_Basanti

IF-Sizzlerz

Naach_Basanti

Posted: 10 February 2013 at 6:59am | IP Logged
interesting topic. Virginity is subjective, some think its a big deal something akin to purity, some associate it with religious connotations and there are people like me who think its purely a physical thing, pesky issue I'd say. Virginity is as big a deal as we make it out to be. I respect various view points with regards to virginity but hypocrisy and placing people who are virgins on a pedestal pisses me off.

The importance given to virgin blood and the way it is glamorised in certain cultures, movies and even in some FFs I have read in IF makes me sick. If you have read the Memoirs of a Geisha you'd know what i mean.

I also detest the view point which gives the man an inflated sense of self importance and makes him feel powerful by taking away someone's virginity.

Edited by Naach_Basanti - 10 February 2013 at 10:09am

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

McNinjacanuck-umzFreshDaisy....Poojie....

BirdieNumNum

BirdieNumNum

Posted: 10 February 2013 at 9:15am | IP Logged
I am glad we have so many women who think virginity is no big deal. It makes for a lot of happy campersLOL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

FreshDaisy

epiphany.

IF-Sizzlerz

epiphany.

Posted: 10 February 2013 at 9:28am | IP Logged
Originally posted by BirdieNumNum

I am glad we have so many women who think virginity is no big deal. It makes for a lot of happy campersLOL

It is unfortunate we have so many males who think virginity is no big deal. It makes for a lot of struggle in order to find someone not looking for multiple camping trips. Pig

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Real.MadridFreshDaisy

BirdieNumNum

BirdieNumNum

Posted: 10 February 2013 at 9:43am | IP Logged
Originally posted by epiphany.

Originally posted by BirdieNumNum

It is unfortunate we have so many males who think virginity is no big deal. It makes for a lot of struggle in order to find someone not looking for multiple camping trips. Pig

seriously, i do think it's a big deal if it's my wife. i just have no problem if other women want to lose it. Smile Bottom-line, i think i am a fairly liberated guy, just not that liberated, and i intend staying that way.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

FreshDaisy

Post Reply New Post

Go to top