Debate Mansion

How big of a deal is Virginity to you (Page 3)

Post Reply New Post

Page 3 of 10

TheBoss

IF-Dazzler

TheBoss

Posted: 07 February 2013 at 2:27pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by LovesLowCulture

dafuq!!!!???? Shocked Confused

Its true. Its a common practice back home especially in the villages but not widely spoken about. Women are required to prove with the stains, and so does the man to the world by hanging their dirty linen in the public (pun intended).

Some elder ladies even have the audacity to walk into the bedroom next morning to go and check so they can vouch for the girl. LOL

Edited by TheBoss - 07 February 2013 at 2:30pm

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "How big of a deal is Virginity to you (Page 3)" in Debate Mansion forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

TheBoss

IF-Dazzler

TheBoss

Posted: 07 February 2013 at 2:32pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Freethinker112

Boss, come on man, does every thread has to be sarcastic? LOL

Tell me honestly how many men accept that? It doesnt matter how educated you are, or how well you have evolved, it is something fundamental wrong that the guy cannot digest to know his girlfriend or wife to be so pure and clean and untouched, yet are hypocritcal enough to indulge in such.

LovesLowCulture

LovesLowCulture

Posted: 07 February 2013 at 2:48pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by TheBoss

Its true. Its a common practice back home especially in the villages but not widely spoken about. Women are required to prove with the stains, and so does the man to the world by hanging their dirty linen in the public (pun intended).

Some elder ladies even have the audacity to walk into the bedroom next morning to go and check so they can vouch for the girl. LOL

That's grose and also pointlessAngry. I'll keep this PG-13 and say that not all women bleed during their first intercourse. You should let your friend know that Smile
I thought you were making some sick, twisted joke there, had no idea this was a thing Dead
I'm almost too scared to ask what happens if the girl doesn't pass the 'test.' Are guys put through the same thing to prove how pure and clean they are? 

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

TheBossFair-n-luvlyFreshDaisy....Poojie....

--arti--

Goldie

--arti--

Kasturi, RKS Banner Contest Winner

Posted: 07 February 2013 at 3:38pm | IP Logged
It's important to not have sexual relations when one is too young/immature/inexperienced. But beyond that, my personal preference would be to be with someone who doesn't think consensual sex between two adults is a huge deal.

Sex is so overhyped in western society too, not just Indian culture. There are all these lame ideas about sexual prowess (how to be good in bed, how to do x, how to do y), and I find all of it profoundly alienating, and frankly quite boring. There is so much emphasis on technique (I guess magazines have to sell something), rather than actual emotional maturity or self-confidence, knowing what you find pleasurable, etc. I think good sex is about knowing yourself and exploring your own pleasure as much as it is about exploring your partner.

Sex is such a stand-in for intimacy in all these weird ways. But the truth is that sex is different from intimacy. So casual sex, non-monogamous sex, it's all good. As long as it's not bad sex or mediocre sex. Everyone should get good sex.

Oh, and I think men who brag about how good they are in bed are usually pretty bad in bed. Sorry.

The following 12 member(s) liked the above post:

PocketMahika24tanya12LovelyPlanetspsharmilaTheBosssamvi.return_to_hadesFreshDaisyswashbucklingSamraat_92....Poojie....

return_to_hades

IF-Veteran Member

return_to_hades

Posted: 07 February 2013 at 3:39pm | IP Logged

@The Boss I've been curious how come you decided to hang out in Debate Mansion these days. I thought you were planning on disappearing until BB7 or trying to use your other IDs?

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

TheBoss-Chandramukhi-FreshDaisy

return_to_hades

IF-Veteran Member

return_to_hades

Posted: 07 February 2013 at 3:44pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by --arti--

It's important to not have sexual relations when one is too young/immature/inexperienced. But beyond that, my personal preference would be to be with someone who doesn't think consensual sex between two adults is a huge deal.

Sex is so overhyped in western society too, not just Indian culture. There are all these lame ideas about sexual prowess (how to be good in bed, how to do x, how to do y), and I find all of it profoundly alienating, and frankly quite boring. There is so much emphasis on technique (I guess magazines have to sell something), rather than actual emotional maturity or self-confidence, knowing what you find pleasurable, etc. I think good sex is about knowing yourself and exploring your own pleasure as much as it is about exploring your partner.

Sex is such a stand-in for intimacy in all these weird ways. But the truth is that sex is different from intimacy. So casual sex, non-monogamous sex, it's all good. As long as it's not bad sex or mediocre sex. Everyone should get good sex.

Oh, and I think men who brag about how good they are in bed are usually pretty bad in bed. Sorry.

That!

There is no catch all, one-size-fits all technique. Every individual and every relationship is different. The most fun is in discovering each other. Emotional chemistry in bed is just as important as the physical chemistry.

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

--arti--bright_star89samvi.TheBoss

--arti--

Goldie

--arti--

Kasturi, RKS Banner Contest Winner

Posted: 07 February 2013 at 3:49pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by --arti--

Sorry, I meant consensual sex between two (or more) adults.

And when I said everyone should get good sex, I forgot about asexual people. Maybe good sex isn't such a goal for everyone. My bad.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

LovesLowCultureTheBossFreshDaisy

TheBoss

IF-Dazzler

TheBoss

Posted: 07 February 2013 at 3:55pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by return_to_hades

@The Boss ' I've been curious how come you decided to hang out in Debate Mansion these days. I thought you were planning on disappearing until BB7 or trying to use your other IDs?

I did planned on doing that since I don't follow other serials but then somebody recommended me DM & BW. Checked them out and sure enough it is interesting. Never got to use my other ids as anticipated since the ban-hammer was never dropped.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

return_to_hadesFreshDaisy

Post Reply New Post

Go to top