Debate Mansion

How big of a deal is Virginity to you (Page 2)

Post Reply New Post

Page 2 of 10

Page 1
Page   of 10
Page 3 Page 10

BirdieNumNum

BirdieNumNum

Posted: 07 February 2013 at 12:03pm | IP Logged

breaking up is hard to do. same way, breaking in is hard to do.LOL 

no comments about women, but if we want to talk horses, i feel its easier riding a horse that's already broken. Saves you the effort of having to first break it in.LOL

ok, lemme be a hypocrite and say i'd prefer a wife who hasnt fallen asleep in every nook and cranny. Also, I think she'd benefit more if i took her from kindergarten all the way to graduation. I'd rather she didnt have to unlearn all the things taught by lesser teachers. Too much effort.LOL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

TheBoss

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "How big of a deal is Virginity to you (Page 2)" in Debate Mansion forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Beyond_the_Veil

IF-Sizzlerz

Posted: 07 February 2013 at 12:12pm | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

LovesLowCultureTheBoss.Sad.But.True.....Poojie....swashbuckling

LovesLowCulture

LovesLowCulture

Posted: 07 February 2013 at 12:24pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by TheBoss

A cousin of mine infact had to literally hang his blood stained bedsheet from the wedding night in the balcony just to show that he has consummated their marriage.

In another situation friend found that his wife was no longer a virgin, despite her protests that she has never been with a guy and it might have been due to physical a ctivity as an avid horse rider, hiker, gymnastics etc.

But my friend bought none of it, he was pretty determined that was absolute baloney, and rightly so I agree.

dafuq!!!!???? Shocked Confused

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

.Farzi.TheBoss.Sad.But.True.

BirdieNumNum

BirdieNumNum

Posted: 07 February 2013 at 12:32pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Beyond_the_Veil

It's not a deal breaker. In the grander scheme of things, it shouldn't matter. Past is past. Focus on the present and future and respect and monogamy after marriage (if that's your ultimate aim). However, I am not going to act superior by saying it's no big deal, because let's be honest, most of us have been raised in a culture that values virginity etc, so it can seem like a deal even though there is nothing wrong with not being a virgin. But like I said, as long as the person is honest with me, it shouldn't matter. But I'm strictly monogamous, so my other half will have to stay monogamous with me (same for me) or else she is free to break the relationship before moving onto someone else. :)

yeah, even if the past we are talking about was extremely colorful? LOL Like if if she'd been a pro? Remember we are living in the real world, not the world of bollywood where hero does heroic things, even for a heroine who has had a lively past.LOL

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

TheBoss.Sad.But.True.

LovesLowCulture

LovesLowCulture

Posted: 07 February 2013 at 12:32pm | IP Logged
I'd choose an emotional virgin over a physical one, any day. I'd hate for my man to be pining for someone else while we're together. 
Virgin guys usually have unrealistic expectations (thanks, po*n!) about what a woman's body should look like and is capable of doing. As long as that's not there, it's all good. 
Anyway, lately I've met a lot of guys, both desi and non-desi, who are either saving themselves for marriage or a serious relationship. One even shocked me (in a good way, of course) by saying that he doesn't mind if his wife/girlfriend is more "experienced" than him. 

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

--arti--bright_star89TheBoss.Sad.But.True.....Poojie....

BirdieNumNum

BirdieNumNum

Posted: 07 February 2013 at 1:40pm | IP Logged

i think virgins are a big deal... at least to the folks who go around blowing themselves up in the hope of finding virgins galore after they're vaporizedLOL

TheBoss

Freethinker112

IF-Sizzlerz

Freethinker112

Posted: 07 February 2013 at 1:51pm | IP Logged
Boss, come on man, does every thread has to be sarcastic? LOL

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

tanya12kaamchorniTheBossreturn_to_hades-Chandramukhi-.Sad.But.True.Real.Madrid

LovelyPlanet

Goldie

LovelyPlanet

Posted: 07 February 2013 at 2:01pm | IP Logged
shocked to read Boss's opinion.. human beings are naturally polygamists(99 percent comply).. but little bit different from animals in the aspect that we prefer one partner at a time(for a period of time).. the lucky ones among us who fall in love dont get attracted to anyone else for the initial certain duration..then love itself is very  transitory feeling.. so same people dont find same person attractive lets say 2 years later Wink
its only expected from indian men to expect the unexpected from their wives and partners. if they marry indian, if they are lucky ones to find a gori wife then they happily defy all rules. what a shame!

TheBoss

Post Reply New Post

Go to top