Page 1 of 10

Page 1
Page   of 10
Page 2 Page 10

TheBoss

IF-Dazzler

TheBoss

Posted: 07 February 2013 at 9:21am | IP Logged
What are your thoughts on Virginity? Do people look down on you because you are a virgin, or do you consider it as a quality? Do you prefer an experienced partner or you are pretty set and value celibate individuals who abstain from any kind of sex?

Im shamelessly experienced myself who has been mooh maro all around and ghat ghat ka paani piyon but my preference is for virgin girls. As somebody with deep rooted values that has been instilled upon me I consider it pretty disrespectful to be with a partner who has been already used. 

The good people back home has told me that virginity is pretty important for marriage and those girls who are no longer celibate are expired goods. As a person of south asian origin it is something that I cannot digest and expect the girl to be intact and untouched.

So as they say warranty void if seal is broken. 

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

Forever-KAFreshDaisySneha113ilovepyaar

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "How big of a deal is Virginity to you" in Debate Mansion forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Forever-KA

IF-Rockerz

Forever-KA

Posted: 07 February 2013 at 9:53am | IP Logged
I am getting mixed messages. You say

- you are experienced and "who has been mooh maro all around and ghat ghat ka paani piyon"
then you
- you have "deep rooted values that has been instilled upon me"

- you yourself are experienced
and yet you
- "consider it pretty disrespectful to be with a partner who has been already used."

first, please explain the inconsistency in your topic.

My take is that this issue is a surrogate for a more important point. It is not about used or expiry. Its about the fact that some do not want a partner who has gone through such activities with another person. Even if we put aside the moral values some cannot digest the fact that your future partner was interested in someone at some time point and at that level.  

Therefore solution for such a person, who has been involved in such activities, is that he or she should focus on a person with similar past. 

Note: I am not talking about cases of widowed, divorced etc.

Edited by King-Anu - 07 February 2013 at 9:51am

The following 14 member(s) liked the above post:

Al.Iz.WelLovelyPlanetifsaal044-Misek-.Farzi.TheBossChelseaForEversamvi.-Raichu-SanzBarbietheloupgarouxFreshDaisybaz786....Poojie....

The_Other_Woman

IF-Sizzlerz

The_Other_Woman

Posted: 07 February 2013 at 9:55am | IP Logged
You slept with million women but you want a wife who is a virgin.
You are such a hypocrite.

The following 33 member(s) liked the above post:

tanya12Al.Iz.Welsay_cheeseno_usernamehavokhotlinespsharmilabutterfly15...Farzi.-Misek-KoolKunalTheBosssamvi.Gunjan.SmritiKathaIndigoBluesSanzBarbie-Yaz--Raichu-theloupgarouxpreetipcprateek.007Mephisto.x-bumblebee-x.biker_boyzSneha113-mishaPoochiePie.EdwardCullen.FreshDaisy....Poojie....swashbuckling.MoNsTeR.MuShI.PhoenixRising

Forever-KA

IF-Rockerz

Forever-KA

Posted: 07 February 2013 at 10:01am | IP Logged
IHATEYOU,

what a username. each time people call you they will say I hate you. lol.

@ your point. I think Boss presents his topic in such manner and his posts are mixed with sarcasm also. Therefore I asked him first. lol.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

TheBossANNMT.

TheBoss

IF-Dazzler

TheBoss

Posted: 07 February 2013 at 11:01am | IP Logged
Originally posted by -IHATEYOU-

You slept with million women but you want a wife who is a virgin.
You are such a hypocrite.

My parents never thought so? As a guy they always gave me freedom and my father secretly considers me to be a stud for all my accomplishments. The same cant be said for my sisters because my parents are pretty strict when it comes to the girls, so they are expected to be back in home by 5PM, wear modest clothes and refrain from having any boyfriends or anything that can stain the family name.

Besides I slept with them for experience and I still think Im a virgin.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

FreshDaisy

TheBoss

IF-Dazzler

TheBoss

Posted: 07 February 2013 at 11:06am | IP Logged
Originally posted by King-Anu

- you are experienced and "who has been mooh maro all around and ghat ghat ka paani piyon"
then you

and yet you
- "consider it pretty disrespectful to be with a partner who has been already used."

My take is that this issue is a surrogate for a more important point. It is not about used or expiry. Its about the fact that some do not want a partner who has gone through such activities with another person. Even if we put aside the moral values some cannot digest the fact that your future partner was interested in someone at some time point and at that level.  

Therefore solution for such a person, who has been involved in such activities, is that he or she should focus on a person with similar past. 

Personally I do not mind people who are experienced as they are less of the emotional baggage, but in my culture it is expected that the girl be a virgin. A cousin of mine infact had to literally hang his blood stained bedsheet from the wedding night in the balcony just to show that he has consummated their marriage.

In another situation friend found that his wife was no longer a virgin, despite her protests that she has never been with a guy and it might have been due to physical a ctivity as an avid horse rider, hiker, gymnastics etc.

But my friend bought none of it, he was pretty determined that was absolute baloney, and rightly so I agree.

Forever-KA

Forever-KA

IF-Rockerz

Forever-KA

Posted: 07 February 2013 at 11:41am | IP Logged
Originally posted by TheBoss

Originally posted by King-Anu

then you

and yet you

Personally I do not mind people who are experienced as they are less of the emotional baggage, but in my culture it is expected that the girl be a virgin. A cousin of mine infact had to literally hang his blood stained bedsheet from the wedding night in the balcony just to show that he has consummated their marriage.

In another situation friend found that his wife was no longer a virgin, despite her protests that she has never been with a guy and it might have been due to physical a ctivity as an avid horse rider, hiker, gymnastics etc.

But my friend bought none of it, he was pretty determined that was absolute baloney, and rightly so I agree.

We are getting a little graphic here. lol. Please be careful.

Any given standard should apply to both genders equally. One should not expect something from another and then have different characteristic in ownself. Having said that its also true that many times people make compromise for different reasons. Anything is therefore possible.

TheBoss

The_Other_Woman

IF-Sizzlerz

The_Other_Woman

Posted: 07 February 2013 at 11:42am | IP Logged
For me if you should loose your virginity to the person you love and the time when you want it.
Don't loose it just because of peer pressure.
And I do not care whether my husband is a virgin or not but he has to stay faithful after marriage.Otherwise Goodby.

The following 13 member(s) liked the above post:

tanya12Heartsay_cheese.Farzi.TheBosssamvi.KoolKunalpreetipc-Raichu-Beyond_the_VeilFreshDaisyswashbuckling....Poojie....

Post Reply New Post

Go to top