Page 1 of 3

Page 1
Page   of 3
Page 2 Page 3

mnx12

Viewbie

mnx12

Posted: 07 February 2013 at 9:14am | IP Logged
When Devas went to rishi Dadhichi to ask for his bones to make Vajra to kill Vritrasur, he understood purpose of their visit. He sent his wife Suvarcha out of the aashram. When she returned seeing her husband no mre, wanted to end her life. At that time there was an aakashvani, about her being pregnanat, so shouldn't burn herself. She started thinking. She cut her stomach with a stone, a bright object came out. She realised due to Lord Shiva's blessings this is his Rudra avatar "Bharga". She prayed to him, to stay under a People tree & give her permission to leave her body in Samadhi.
All the Devas with Brhmaji came there named that child "Pipplad".
Pipplad did tough penanace under a People tree. He married Padma king Aranya's daughter.
Rudravatar, Pipplad saw people suffering from Shani, he gave them a boon, "till one reaches 16 years of age & all the Shv bhaktas can not be harmed by shani. If he does so will turn into ashes. That's why till a person is 16 years old & to all Shiv bhaktas, Shani doesn't harm.

The following 12 member(s) liked the above post:

giri88Shakti_Shivamoharikafankalyani_shivashivamalaSindhu_usGopikaavaraalianu rulzkaatayaniforam.Nikki_Titli

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Shani doesn't harm.." in Devon ke Dev Mahadev forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

foram.

IF-Stunnerz

foram.

Posted: 07 February 2013 at 9:26am | IP Logged
till 16 andafter that it harms???

varaali

IF-Dazzler

varaali

Posted: 07 February 2013 at 9:33am | IP Logged
It is a misnomer that Shani's gaze is destructive. It is not at all the case. Shani's negative trait (if one may call it so) is that he will never give easy results. He will make the person (who is under the influence of Saturn Maha dasa) work very hard for even the smallest success. But Shani will never withhold the rightful success which the person deserves.

Another point to be noted, (for those interested in astrology) the Budha (Mercury) Dasa comes after the Shani Dasa.  And under Budha Dasa, a person can make great progress in music, fine arts, education, mathematics. So the lessons which Saturn teaches us - hard work, perseverence all come in handy during the Budha Dasa.

As I mentioned elsewhere, Shani is not a trickster. Whatever you deserve,he gives slowly, but steadily. And if you have earned something that you don't deserve, Shani will surely take it from you.

And it is not always that Shani's effect is malevolent.There may be other combinations, transits which cause Shani's effect to be negligible.

Edited by varaali - 07 February 2013 at 9:29am

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

giri88Shakti_Shivamoharikafanpreetalmnx12Gopikaa-Nymphadora-foram.

varaali

IF-Dazzler

varaali

Posted: 07 February 2013 at 9:39am | IP Logged
Originally posted by foram.

till 16 andafter that it harms???

Arrey no... We feel so because we are not used to a hard taskmaster. All of us like it when we get easy success... which is possible in Sukra (Venus) or Budha (Mercury) Dasa... but impossible during Shani Dasa.

I have tried to highlight on the more positive aspects of Shani here.

Edited by varaali - 07 February 2013 at 9:41am

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

preetalforam.

foram.

IF-Stunnerz

foram.

Posted: 07 February 2013 at 9:48am | IP Logged
ohk thanx varaali

preetalvaraali

-Nymphadora-

IF-Veteran Member

-Nymphadora-

Posted: 07 February 2013 at 10:01am | IP Logged
@varaali i had shani dosh till i was 16,it was quite bad
But post 16 till now as you said my stars took a turn for the better...
That what you posted applies to me

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

kalyani_shivapreetalvaraaliforam.

-Nymphadora-

IF-Veteran Member

-Nymphadora-

Posted: 07 February 2013 at 10:06am | IP Logged
Btw another thing the fact that i had a little hard time during that phase id my life...actually made me evolve as a person...so no regrets at all

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

preetalmnx12varaaliforam.

varaali

IF-Dazzler

varaali

Posted: 07 February 2013 at 10:15am | IP Logged
^^^ Yeah, that's what I said.

Shruti- Is your birth star (Janma Nakshatra)  Pushya, Anuradha or Uttara Bhadra. I am guessing it's the first one. Am I correct?

Edited by varaali - 07 February 2013 at 10:15am

preetalforam.

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.