•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 11 years ago
my heart sank when I saw that blank letter
what's  going on in RK's mind
I m totally confused
My mind is saying RK is going to take revange
but my heart says ...no ...he loves Madhu from foll heart n he will never betray her
what r ur POV guys?
Same here, there is a battle going in my head n heart. head says he is taking revenge as the empty letter, new promo all r pointing towards it but my heart says he really loves madhu if he wanted revenge he would have taken advantage of her but he didn't ever crossed his limits n also if he wanted to gain her trust then he would done it in many other ways also why would he had to change himself like accepting his mother, planning shamo n padmini's marriage etc. my heart refuse to believe that all the care he showed, all the support he gave when everyone was accussing madhu...everything was just his game plan. but this new promo n news of big twist...urghh! m totally confused or may be CV's want us to be confused...whatever...they better not ruin the show by turning RK into cheap 3rd grade TV serial villain.
he loves madhu. so everything his doing now, is a cover up to let her go.
he intends to leave and he knows it's selfish of him to snatch her away from her family and she's so torn up at leaving them also, so his hatched a revenge plot so they break off their relationship. He will miss her and return to this life again and they will be together, in a passionate fighting relationship.