Want Rajeev Aamna (Page 17)

Post Reply New Post

Page 17 of 18

Niroja

Groupbie

Niroja

Posted: 26 March 2013 at 5:04am | IP Logged
agree

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Want Rajeev Aamna (Page 17)" in Hongey Judaa Na Hum forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Niroja

Groupbie

Niroja

Posted: 26 March 2013 at 5:05am | IP Logged
tfs

Niroja

Groupbie

Niroja

Posted: 26 March 2013 at 5:07am | IP Logged
we want

neetha

IF-Dazzler

neetha

Posted: 30 March 2013 at 4:46pm | IP Logged
u spoke ma heartaaa...i soo wish to see rajeev aamna together back onscreen..kahin toh hoga was ma first favorite show on television n sujal kashish..gosh they are soo addictive..i sooo sooo sooo wish 

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

momorockz

kashishdabest

IF-Stunnerz

kashishdabest

Posted: 30 March 2013 at 5:43pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by neetha

u spoke ma heartaaa...i soo wish to see rajeev aamna together back onscreen..kahin toh hoga was ma first favorite show on television n sujal kashish..gosh they are soo addictive..i sooo sooo sooo wish 

so true..and such is their impact that no one till date has been able to replace them in my heart..they remain my one and only love...still love them from the bottom of my heart..there chemistry and magic is still alive all these years later..just want to see them together again..lets hope and pray for the best

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

neethamomorockz

momorockz

IF-Stunnerz

momorockz

Posted: 31 March 2013 at 2:52am | IP Logged

heehehe neetha tu yahan b a gayi wo b serial khatam hone k badLOLLOL

neetha

kashishdabest

IF-Stunnerz

kashishdabest

Posted: 31 March 2013 at 5:56am | IP Logged
Originally posted by momorockz

heehehe neetha tu yahan b a gayi wo b serial khatam hone k badLOLLOL

Momo yahin tho hai apne RA ki khasiyat...logon ko ab thak kheench ke le aate hain har jagah Embarrassed

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

neethamomorockz

neetha

IF-Dazzler

neetha

Posted: 31 March 2013 at 10:10pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by kashishdabest

so true..and such is their impact that no one till date has been able to replace them in my heart..they remain my one and only love...still love them from the bottom of my heart..there chemistry and magic is still alive all these years later..just want to see them together again..lets hope and pray for the best

agree..today i watch other shows as well..hav other favorite jodis but RA has a deep impact on me..no one can ever replace them..they are n will always remain ma first favorite jodi...just miss them..hopefully some show will take them in together

momorockz

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Hongey Judaa Na Hum Topic Index

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.