nicegirl_good thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 11 years ago
I remember the rain scene of kashish Sujal I might have been 9 back then
How beautiful the confession scene was
It's a shame that Rajeev got married to another girl
For me they were always meant to be
Their admiration for each other is so visible
And see HJNH failed because she didn't have the least bit chemistry with her co star in HJNH
kashishdabest thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
we all want them back...and we are hoping for this too..lets hope our wish comes true soon
neetha thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
u spoke ma heartaaa...i soo wish to see rajeev aamna together back onscreen..kahin toh hoga was ma first favorite show on television n sujal kashish..gosh they are soo addictive..i sooo sooo sooo wish 
kashishdabest thumbnail
Originally posted by: neetha

u spoke ma heartaaa...i soo wish to see rajeev aamna together back onscreen..kahin toh hoga was ma first favorite show on television n sujal kashish..gosh they are soo addictive..i sooo sooo sooo wish 

so true..and such is their impact that no one till date has been able to replace them in my heart..they remain my one and only love...still love them from the bottom of my heart..there chemistry and magic is still alive all these years later..just want to see them together again..lets hope and pray for the best
momorockz thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2

heehehe neetha tu yahan b a gayi wo b serial khatam hone k bad😆😆
kashishdabest thumbnail
Originally posted by: momorockz

Momo yahin tho hai apne RA ki khasiyat...logon ko ab thak kheench ke le aate hain har jagah 😳
neetha thumbnail
Originally posted by: kashishdabest

so true..and such is their impact that no one till date has been able to replace them in my heart..they remain my one and only love...still love them from the bottom of my heart..there chemistry and magic is still alive all these years later..just want to see them together again..lets hope and pray for the best

agree..today i watch other shows as well..hav other favorite jodis but RA has a deep impact on me..no one can ever replace them..they are n will always remain ma first favorite jodi...just miss them..hopefully some show will take them in together
neetha thumbnail
Originally posted by: momorockz

arre bas aise hi ghusithi..yeh post dekha..aur jahan bhi i see RA na..i cant stop myself😆kameeni tu iss forum main hai ???pagal kahi ki
neetha thumbnail
Originally posted by: kashishdabest

Momo yahin tho hai apne RA ki khasiyat...logon ko ab thak kheench ke le aate hain har jagah 😳

absolutely!hey m gonna use ur video sig..pooch nahi rahi hu bata rahi hu..😆that video sig is soo freakin awesome!
momorockz thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2

arre bas aise hi ghusithi..yeh post dekha..aur jahan bhi i see RA na..i cant stop myself😆kameeni tu iss forum main hai ???pagal kahi ki

han na aur jab rajiv b aya tha tou rat 3 baje tak hum discussion krte thry ehehehehh ye forum kth ka forum lag raha tha😆😆😆