Suvreen Guggal - Topper of the year
Suvreen Guggal - Topper of the year

India-Forums

ALISHA

adiya55 Goldie
adiya55
adiya55

Posted: 07 February 2013 at 8:45am | IP Logged
hey guys , yuvraj is now a big ...i have no words . but 1 thing sure , the way he said sorry to suvi for the kiss , rejected her proposal and immensely hurt her and still hurting her , if he do d same with alisha , things will be different , alisha will not spare yuvi and she will not allow yuvi to be with suvi , she is not suvreen.  suvi suffered a lot, controlling her pain , emotions and kept waiting ,our suvi may even reject yuvi for alisha ...so yuvraj ...is going to be in deep trouble ...and i don't blame alisha in this ...she don't know anything..i am worried about suvi...i want her to be happy .

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

alsakannsmitasmitaGirl54Supertroupersujairohitpia.raha

Supertrouper Goldie
Supertrouper
Supertrouper

Posted: 07 February 2013 at 9:17am | IP Logged
V all do but cvs ka kya kare?

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

simidi

alsakann Groupbie
alsakann
alsakann

Posted: 07 February 2013 at 2:07pm | IP Logged
yeah this episode was a little too drab for my tastes. i mean how could anyone actually think of such a dumb idea like ignoring the girl you like and confessing to her after making her feel like crap? In many ways i feel like Suvreen would do better with rc- if only he wasn't a teacher- the student teacher thing is a little to creepy for me. Also Yuvraj as a character just changed. He is really different now- defiantly not worth his title of cheetah anymore!! but i hope by valentine's day the couple gets together- this is getting way out of hand now with the dragging out yuvreen thing

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

smitasmitaSupertrouper

• Page 1 of 1

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index