Devon ke Dev Mahadev

Parvati's look now

Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 1

chocolate_boy

IF-Rockerz

chocolate_boy

Posted: 07 February 2013 at 8:45am | IP Logged
Parvati looks pale these days. They have not shown the wonderful blouses and changed them with bigger ones. And I really like the colours she is wearing now but the jewellery looks less now and the strings attached to her hair are also gone. Flowers were much better than that back head jhumka. I think as she is wearing white, I guess it will be great if she adds some pearls to her look and strings from her earrings.Big smile

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

preetal

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Parvati's look now" in Devon ke Dev Mahadev forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

payelsonafan

IF-Rockerz

payelsonafan

Posted: 07 February 2013 at 9:28am | IP Logged
parvati is wearing the same outfit for many days...now there is need for change...why sonarika is not putting kajal on her eyes..she looks beautiful in that and some more jewelleries should be given to her...i want her to wear a dress of combination golden and red...she will beautiful in that...Smile

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

preetalchocolate_boy

chocolate_boy

IF-Rockerz

chocolate_boy

Posted: 07 February 2013 at 11:43am | IP Logged
Her look has been pale these days. I dont know why. I hope they attach those ear ring extensions in 3 perfect lines and give her more colour, but pink is also good. I think the best look of Parvati will be white and golden. In myths, she is written as wearing milk white dress.

preetal

chocolate_boy

IF-Rockerz

chocolate_boy

Posted: 07 February 2013 at 11:45am | IP Logged
But no worry. I have a feeling they are going to show Asok Sundari marriage after Kaali and Bhavan things, so she will get to see nice colours in the wedding rituals. I want her to wear a dashing red and golden dress in Asok's marriage.

preetal

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.