Madhubala - Ek Ishq Ek Junoon

Devil's Paradise #52 Can it all be a BIG FAT LIE?

Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 152

Page 1
Page   of 152
Page 2 Page 152

White_lily

IF-Sizzlerz

White_lily

Posted: 07 February 2013 at 8:27am | IP Logged

"Sometimes...life has a cruel sense of humor...giving you the things you always wanted...love.. happiness...friendship...courage...reason for living...trust..faith...only to be taken it all away...in a worst possible way..."

Happiness...

Friendship...

Trust...

courage...

Faith...

http://i.imgur.com/i6sut.png

and last but not the least...LOVE...

We still don't know what the future holds for them...
but the journey so far has been beautiful...
so it makes it hard to imagine...that its all been a lie...a dirty game of Revenge..!!Ouch

[FLASH WIDTH=50HEIGHT=50]javascript:viewimg('Party_On_My_Mind___Mp3HunGama.Com.swf'[/FLASH]

Edited by devikamd - 05 May 2013 at 4:39am

The following 21 member(s) liked the above post:

shanmanjutharuTWAnlm4sree.gattufairy_stardustsp110__VJ__-optimist-ankita24pennuNeha10nehakaribaISADORA-brokensoul--SmexyGhost-anji-miraleelaa9Neelambari..leverne.Nafisa.-chrys-

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Devil's Paradise #52 Can it all be a BIG FAT LIE?" in Madhubala - Ek Ishq Ek Junoon forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

White_lily

IF-Sizzlerz

White_lily

Posted: 07 February 2013 at 8:27am | IP Logged

Devil Paradise's Members

aashuluvsmaan - Ashu
Aswathy - Ash
Arnav90 - Arnav
angelanki - anki
ankita24- Anku
an12345678- An, Dakku, Pengin
anji64 - Anji
Cassie
Chinki_onlyme: Chinkz
Arabellapearl - Bella
bangalores - Bindu
chrys - asha
Cutieee1992- Madz
devikamd - Devu
-DamnedDrooler- - ansah
DDbiggestfan - Simz

girlz-rule
-GhostOrchid- Ami
isadora- Hatziee
-innocent- - Jules
leelaa9 - Leela
leverne - Rene
Madhuri53-Madhuri
manesha76 - Manu
Manonids - Nidz
mayamagic - Maya
 -nee- - Meenu
namita25 - Nami -Namita
nlm4 - Nimmi
-Neelam- - Neelam
padma - Padma
pennu - Pennu
priyachand -Chand- Priya
Priyadarshini64 - Priya
reenap-Reena
-sasi- - Sasi
seher
Shahisthi - Shahi
shamon - Sam
ThedarkKnight - shikha
Udhay - Uday
vidhu
--Vink--

NB: Let me know if i need to add anybody's name in the list...!

Edited by devikamd - 08 February 2013 at 3:17am

The following 12 member(s) liked the above post:

nlm4sp110..Adeeba..__VJ__ankita24-brokensoul-pennu-SmexyGhost-leelaa9-AmandaRulz-anji-mira-chrys-

-brokensoul-

IF-Sizzlerz

-brokensoul-

Posted: 07 February 2013 at 8:55am | IP Logged
OK DD is wonderful tonight. She is giving award winning performance in each and every scene.ClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClap

No RK tonight. I didn't miss him at all.

But the episode is awesome if we look into it differently, I mean without thinking about the promo and the revenge. The presentation and actors acting especially DD's acting, song used, BG music and everything is perfect and  brilliant, no flaws at all. Maybe that is why we are so much affected. DD is making it worse for us by her awesome acting and her cute face and vulnerability.Cry

Why do TV shows has to have promos???? Would have been easier and enjoy and feel the reality of the scenes more.OuchOuchOuch

The pain, the FB of the happy times, when she remembers, it was portrayed by DD so beautifully, it touched my heart and I feel like crying.ClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClap

Girls who leave their house after marriage I mean their bidaai, has never had this effect on me ever. This is more hurtful. Because she is going to a place she doesn't even know how it would be with a single hope of being with only one man.

And we are getting hints, that man is going to dump her like garbage.  RK cheated even with the letter. he didn't write a single word in the letter and Madhu didn't even thought about reading that letter. She trusts him so much. It is really disgusting,AngryAngryAngryAngry I can't see something like this happening to a good hearted innocent girl.

Please CV's justify this track carefully.  Pls Pls Pls and don;t make the male lead this negative that it is difficult to accept him as the hero of the show in future, however much he redeem himself.

I wonder to which audience this show is targetted. to people who don't have a heart.????who don't have any feelings???
ConfusedConfused

All in all whole episode belongs to DD and she was just mind blowing. No TV actress can do better justice to this role other than DD. No second thought and no doubt about it.ClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClap

DD was looking beautiful in the red saari.EmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassed

Edited by Shahisthi - 07 February 2013 at 8:55am

The following 14 member(s) liked the above post:

vartishanmanjunlm4_sasi_sp110flamenco-optimist-pennuWhite_lilyankita24-SmexyGhost-SaiSanji-miraNeelambari..

pennu

IF-Sizzlerz

pennu

Posted: 07 February 2013 at 8:57am | IP Logged
It was new morning to MB.. She got a beautifull welcome letter from RK... he asked her to come to the place where they can complete the seven Pheres... Embarrassed

MB was wearing the Red Saree ... It reminded me the day when MB wore a Red saree given by Dips... that day RK forced her to change the Saree,... And later came to know that it was actually a gift from RK to Dips... and today he gave  a Red Saree to MB too...Confused

She was leaving the RK Mansion.. and was in soo much Pain... The way she was talked to Radhaji.. soo touchy... CryAnd yes.. Radhaji was first person in the RK-Mansion who talked to her in normal way...

Mb went to meet Paddo.. before leaving with RK.. it showed the Bond MB and Paddo shares.. Awesome and Beautiful... She can't hide anything with Padmini.. and Padmini knows her daughter very well and Loved her a lot..  Pallavi and DD was were Fab...ClapClapClapClap

MB is gonna start a new life leaving everybody... going to new place...  Actually it was MB's real Bidai...  But she ner knows what there in Store for her..CryCryCryCry

It was wonderfull Epi... DD simply ROCKed... StarStarStarStar
 Congrats Devu for the new DP...Big smile

Edited by pennu - 07 February 2013 at 9:07am

The following 14 member(s) liked the above post:

shanmanju_sasi_sp110nlm4-optimist-flamenco-brokensoul-ankita24SaiS-SmexyGhost-White_lilyNeelambari..anji-mira-chrys-

angelanki

IF-Sizzlerz

angelanki

Posted: 07 February 2013 at 8:58am | IP Logged
Congratz devu!

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

nlm4White_lilySaiS

-WhiteGirl-

IF-Sizzlerz

-WhiteGirl-

Posted: 07 February 2013 at 8:58am | IP Logged
congo!!