The Buddy Project  Season 2 - Now in College
The Buddy Project  Season 2 - Now in College

India-Forums

Real Kiya will be out now

angel_juhi04 IF-Sizzlerz
angel_juhi04
angel_juhi04

Posted: 07 February 2013 at 8:15am | IP Logged
2day's epi showed d very real Kiya. Ranveer was not angry wid Kiya for teln JJ abt der deeds but gave her lift. Kiya confront ed her mom n sis raising her voice. How can her listen to Aanya always just cuz she has achieved a lot @ such a young age? Angry WTH is d problem of Kiya shouting n talkn to her elder sis like dat enuf for Mrs. G to nearly slap Kiya? Don't v say words like 'shut up' n other words to our elders casually or wen needed? Is her mom living in 18th century? Kiya actually loves her friends very much but fears losing them like Ranveer said to Panchi. She said to Aanya dat her frnds r better than her frnds. She also said dat Aanya don't hv frnds as she wants her frnds to b of her level. Dat line was indirectly pointed to Juhi n KD. She is rude to Juhi cuz she loves creeps like Aanya. Kiya fougght wid Aanya for Juhi n even offered to come wid RanSh not worrying of wat danger might come in d way. She recalled JJ teln dat Kiya wants to b a singer cuz her sis is dat. How come he knows dat Kiya is not much interested in singing? Kiya's real talent is dancing. She defended her frnds 4m her mom n sis. She even was supporting Bobby wid other buddies n showed displeasure on Bobby's loss. Kiya also said dat Aanya is spoiling her mom's mind. I hope Banga does not do nethng wrong wid her.

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

HaruhiAdry...Diya...pia.raha..-Ayesshhaa-..princessunaraNikki_Titli

tenzingchoden Senior Member
tenzingchoden
tenzingchoden

Posted: 07 February 2013 at 10:33am | IP Logged
i think jj knows that kiya is not much interested in singing becoz before starting the buddy project he has read the basic information about the 8 junglee where it is stated that kiya tries to live upto their family expectations and has a passion for dance:)
..Serendipity.. IF-Sizzlerz
..Serendipity..
..Serendipity..

Posted: 07 February 2013 at 10:41am | IP Logged
If Banga does anything to her or for that matter any of d buddies. . I'd kill him!!

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Haruhi

princessunara IF-Stunnerz
princessunara
princessunara

Posted: 07 February 2013 at 2:39pm | IP Logged

just am curious.. r u more of a Kiya fan or Juhi fan? i got curious sorry if it is rude to ask...

anyway I agree...Kiya is going to seriously  be what she actually wants to be now!!
until now she was being careful..but if even being careful the witches at home trouble her, she will now start being herself and spending life the way she wants instead of the way they want her to!
angel_juhi04 IF-Sizzlerz
angel_juhi04
angel_juhi04

Posted: 08 February 2013 at 1:43am | IP Logged
Originally posted by princessunara

<font color="#0066CC" face="Comic Sans MS, Times, serif" size="2"> just am curious.. r u more of a Kiya fan or Juhi fan? i got curious sorry if it is rude to ask...

anyway I agree...Kiya is going to seriously be what she actually wants to be now!!
until now she was being careful..but if even being careful the witches at home trouble her, she will now start being herself and spending life the way she wants instead of the way they want her to!
</font>

Its not rude to ask but I am a neutral fan of all d characters n couples. I also express my hatred wen required. I also made a post on Samar along wid dis. Kiya is such a big liar to her frnds wen she told KD dat they can't be frnds as they r of different level n also told her frnds dat she can't be part of der unruly n stupid grp. Wen her mom n sis were insulting her frnds including KD, she got mad n blasted Aanya teln her dat her frnds her better than her frnds n Aanya wants to be frnds wid sum1 who r only @ her level. Dis was 1 of d biggest truth 4m Kiya recently. I think now she vl get serious wid dance as she recalled JJ's words to her twice. Eventhough she told truth to JJ, he also considered her loser n fool along wid others. In d trophies scene, she was d 1st to b targetted by JJ. I think dat chudail vl suggest mom to send Kiya to boarding school away 4m her frnds as they r her happiness n strengths.

Edited by angel_juhi04 - 08 February 2013 at 1:44am
angel_juhi04 IF-Sizzlerz
angel_juhi04
angel_juhi04

Posted: 08 February 2013 at 1:45am | IP Logged
Originally posted by blue_Orchid

If Banga does anything to her or for that matter any of d buddies. . I'd kill him!!

V vl make a grp n kill Banga. As Vats heard Kiya teln d truth to JJ, Banga may try to use Kiya by blackmailing her.

• Page 1 of 1

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index