Balika Vadhu

OH GOD! CM IS AFT ANSH PVT LIFE..SWEETLY

chumki... thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
 jagia become...sherlock holmes... first inform his family...shiv and anandi  abt  this...then both shiv  jagia went after that word boy... two best friend😉

when wwardboy inform ratan singh that he poisened to ganga...and he said that when u come home talk some money...
jagia  saw the word boy on roof...when jagia is confronting him.he jumped and start running.and jagia also become "milkha singh"😛
  he escaped... by riding on a coming bus.in b/w jagia inform abt his escape to shiv...and jagia suspect that ratan singh might be behind it...jagia went bck to ganga she is still unconsuss... he is having a monolog with himself..." tumhari dard bhari kahani. mujhe apne bure karmo ki yaad dila di.sayed hamara milna isliye likha tha taqi mujhe apni bhool ko sudhar ne ka kuch had taq mauqa mil sake...janta hoon apne bite hue kal ko nahi badal sakta...lekin tumhare aane wale kal ko zaroor badal sakta hoon. ...ratan singh tumhe aur dukh nahi de sakega...iski zimmedari main leta hoon...

In CH...anandi was telling sanchi and cm abt ganga...then again sanchi... she is wondering why she not leave before.why she is tolaretting...
anandi  tel her it's not easy...and explaing her...simple wasting time on wrong persone😲
 and CM is sceptical...anandi ganga ki baat ker rahi hai ya apni ateet ko dohra rahi hai"... i don't know she is sympathetic  towards anandi...or worried abt shiv.CM ONLY KNOWS😉
jagia is in hospital.lookin after ganga..jagia call shiv to know abt the  what is happening
anandi was standing next to shiv...after shiv finishing his talk to jagia...anandi said"main abhi aayee...shiv said..."meri taraf se bhi devi ma se prarthana ker lijiega...itna to main janta hoon aap ko...then anandi said with a smile.main bhi aap ko janne lagi hoon...then shiv said as "promos"...mujhe us din ka intezar hai jub hum dono ek dusre ko poori tarah janne lagenge😊( SO THIS WHAT THEY SYNOPSIS SAY ANANDI TRY TO CONFESS)😆

in precp...oh god...CM is after shiv and anandi😊...I  think she is going to help her...to work on her fear...but today when shiv was holding her hand.neither she is scared.nor she remove her hand...just kept looking at shiv😊

BTW.now shiv has to put cream on anandi's bck😉😉(yeh sach me nahi hai waise)...catch caught caught😉...decent epi...love to see jagia and shiv working together...and guy's😉 they also have chemistry...😆😛

Edited by chumki... - 11 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

bips54321 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: chumki...

jagia become...sherlock holmes... first inform his family...shiv and anandi abt this...then both shiv jagia went after that word boy... two best friend😉

when wwardboy inform ratan singh that he poisened to ganga...and he said that when u come home talk some money...
jagia saw the word boy on roof...when jagia is confronting him.he jumped and start running.and jagia also become "milkha singh"😛
he escaped... by riding on a coming bus.in b/w jagia inform abt his escape to shiv...and jagia suspect that ratan singh might be behind it...jagia went bck to ganga she is still unconsuss... he is having a monolog with himself..." tumhari dard bhari kahani. mujhe apne bure karmo ki yaad dila di.sayed hamara milna isliye likha tha taqi mujhe apni bhool ko sudhar ne ka kuch had taq mauqa mil sake...janta hoon apne bite hue kal ko nahi badal sakta...lekin tumhare aane wale kal ko zaroor badal sakta hoon. ...ratan singh tumhe aur dukh nahi de sakega...iski zimmedari main leta hoon...

In CH...anandi was telling sanchi and cm abt ganga...then again sanchi... she is wondering why she not leave before.why she is tolaretting...
anandi tel her it's not easy...and explaing her...simple wasting time on wrong persone😲
and CM is sceptical...anandi ganga ki baat ker rahi hai ya apni ateet ko dohra rahi hai"... i don't know she is sympathetic towards anandi...or worried abt shiv.CM ONLY KNOWS😉
jagia is in hospital.lookin after ganga..jagia call shiv to know abt the what is happening
anandi was standing next to shiv...after shiv finishing his talk to jagia...anandi said"main abhi aayee...shiv said..."meri taraf se bhi devi ma se prarthana ker lijiega...itna to main janta hoon aap ko...then anandi said with a smile.main bhi aap ko janne lagi hoon...then shiv said as "promos"...mujhe us din ka intezar hai jub hum dono ek dusre ko poori tarah janne lagenge😊( SO THIS WHAT THEY SYNOPSIS SAY ANANDI TRY TO CONFESS)😆

in precp...oh god...CM is after shiv and anandi😊...I think she is going to help her...to work on her fear...but today when shiv was holding her hand.neither she is scared.nor she remove her hand...just kept looking at shiv😊

I know it is very irritating if someone unnecessarily pokes nose in personal matter let it be any matter but in ansh case especially after anandi sanchi convo it is clear that anandi needs serious help to come out of her chronic deep rooted dilemma and become a confident anandi like childhood days. In foreign countries people like this seek professional help and this is not at all shameful or embarrassing.
chumki... thumbnail
@ bips...exactly...and i belive CM is very intaligent...and the right persone to help anandi...she just need a push...😊.and BTW.we r irritated...but anandi not.coz she is usued to stay with so many people.and remember singh's doesn't have any concept of couple's private life...Edited by chumki... - 11 years ago
Momrin thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Precape me ansh bohot cute the..dono dumbo ki tarah behave kar rahe the..so cute..😳

chhoti maa kuch jada interfere kar raha hai..anyway i hope she don't make any bakhra and help anandi to overcome her hesitation..
rdjha thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
thanks Chumki!! seems an intresting episode...hope chotima helps in a positive way...
Shiv Jagya working together...you know i have started liking their chemistry 😉...i think they have more personal moments than AnSh...😆
chumki... thumbnail
Originally posted by: rdjha

thanks Chumki!! seems an intresting episode...hope chotima helps in a positive way...

Shiv Jagya working together...you know i have started liking their chemistry 😉...i think they have more personal moments than AnSh...😆

...come on yaar🤣...u break my heart💔...what will happen to our anandi😭.first it was gauri...now it's jagia😛 Edited by chumki... - 11 years ago
shalluuu thumbnail
hey chumki i want to know is jagat going to mumbai?????????
chumki... thumbnail
Originally posted by: shalluuu

hey chumki i want to know is jagat going to mumbai?????????

nothing that sort of...and i think he will go after they will go to ratan's place...notbefore that...lekin epi me kuch bhi nahi tha😊
rdjha thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

...come on yaar🤣...u break my heart💔...what will happen to our anandi😭.first it was gauri...now it's jagia😛

anandi is so slow that she will take ages to come out...i think in that time ShYa can have go for a small friendly affair 😉 maybe after this jhatka anandi comes to senses...
else at her pace..Jagya might end up having babies with Ganga as well but Anandi wud still be in koshish mode ...
shalluuu thumbnail

nothing that sort of...and i think he will go after they will go to ratan's place...notbefore that...lekin epi me kuch bhi nahi tha😊

so synopsis were wrong...