HaremSultan
HaremSultan

Posted: 11 February 2013 at 8:28pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Tarakari

Originally posted by lucykaede

parvati maa don't exist in this serial.LOL
mahadeva is with mahakaali.
Just wait, she will come.

but first we will need sati maa.Big smilethen mata parvati.
plus mahadeva is already with mahakaali,so what will happen to her?Confused
RoseFairy IF-Dazzler
RoseFairy
RoseFairy

Posted: 12 February 2013 at 2:43am | IP Logged
first time i am seeing that Durga and Kali are different
i knew Sati and Parvati are Durga's form but here Durga is Mahadev and Kali's mother now who will incarnate as Sati and Parvati?? Durga or Kali??Confused

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

nandamifan

HaremSultan IF-Rockerz
HaremSultan
HaremSultan

Posted: 12 February 2013 at 6:58am | IP Logged
Originally posted by FairyDreams

first time i am seeing that Durga and Kali are different
i knew Sati and Parvati are Durga's form but here Durga is Mahadev and Kali's mother now who will incarnate as Sati and Parvati?? Durga or Kali??Confused

only durga maa knows what is happening in this serial.
maa parvati is ultimate adi shakti,she is durga,she is kaali,she is everyone.
so...this goes just out of my head.
but this serial is nice.
wish this serial becomes more popular.Smile

nandamifan

Sargesh Senior Member
Sargesh
Sargesh

Posted: 15 February 2013 at 8:50am | IP Logged

Originally posted by Tarakari

parvati maa don't exist in this serial.LOL
mahadeva is with mahakaali.
Just wait, she will come.

but first we will need sati maa.Big smilethen mata parvati.
plus mahadeva is already with mahakaali,so what will happen to her?Confused
the story in devi purana that after battle wid andhkarasur both narayan and rudra(shiv ) became proudy and forgot that their shaktis narayani and shiva killed andhkasur. this wud led to fight between narayan and lakshmi , and shiv and mahkali then in anger both devis left their husbands mahakali disappeared and decided to live on earth as human being and later she born as sati in daksha's house and later parvati. And lakshmi gone in Khirasagar and by samudramanthan she came out as mahalakshmi. 

One more story in some purana, after kalpa maa durga decided that she wants her saguna form which can generate numerous other shaktis and a perfect example for a woman that can save her bhaktas and can do jagat kalyan with taking care of her household can give birth to great children who also serve to mankind and all other woman should also follow her path. She should have qualities of all three godesses she shud be triguni roop SAttv, raj and tamas so mahakali took TEJ PUNJ of both lakshmi and saraswati. And took the form UMADEVI who born as sati and later parvati
Patrarekha IF-Sizzlerz
Patrarekha
Patrarekha

Posted: 15 February 2013 at 8:27pm | IP Logged
but where is it written that Ma Durga and Mahakali is different and Ma Durga is mother of Mahadev and Mahakali??
i would love to see the second story of Sargesh..but i just hope ma Durga urf Piyali Munshi takes form of Sati and Parvati and unite with mahadev..not Mahakali..otherwise it will be looked like Parvati and Durga are different..and Sati and parvati won't have any importance

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

nandamifanSargesh

Sargesh Senior Member
Sargesh
Sargesh

Posted: 16 February 2013 at 12:17am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Kadamvari

but where is it written that Ma Durga and Mahakali is different and Ma Durga is mother of Mahadev and Mahakali??
i would love to see the second story of Sargesh..but i just hope ma Durga urf Piyali Munshi takes form of Sati and Parvati and unite with mahadev..not Mahakali..otherwise it will be looked like Parvati and Durga are different..and Sati and parvati won't have any importance
we also want that only becoz in sati, parvati, durga, kali were forms of adishakti. I dunno understand why they showing them different but i am eager to watch what cv's will do of sati and parvati story. See in every puran there is different stories may be shiv puran or devi bhagwat puran. Shiv puran tells shiv nd shakti made this world in fact shiv puran giorifies shiva and in sidewise glorifies shakti as his power but devi bhagwat glorifies shakti as mother of universe and generated tridevas etc. But other further stories are same like birth of dev-danavas, vishnu avtars, shakti avtars etc. So they have to show the sati- parvati track as it is described widely in devi puran also
HaremSultan IF-Rockerz
HaremSultan
HaremSultan

Posted: 17 February 2013 at 11:08pm | IP Logged
i don't think they will show paro and sati maa.

nandamifan

Sargesh Senior Member
Sargesh
Sargesh

Posted: 19 February 2013 at 5:08am | IP Logged

i don't think they will show paro and sati maa.

They have introduced Daksha prajapati so u can how cleverly cv's have framed the story

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Jai Jag Janani Maa Durga Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index