Vrinda Dawda-epitome of perfection - Page 3

Posted: 11 years ago
ya vrinda is such a superb actress, and the way she delivered the dialouge aapne bhi apne dil ki suni yaani main aapke dil mein nahi hoon with her expressions😭.. i could feel , i shut my eyes , i couldnt see taani like that , i was in the edge of crying... and ,and i felt like locking the entire gang with palki maam in a room for what they have done...😡 how could they do that to such an innocent selfless girl...😭 i really want promo scene to be a dream now ... i dreamt of soo many cute taarey scenes in goa but  now i dont want them ,😭 re taani bhi ek human hai... she also has feelings ,how can people just ignore her like that ..😭 n now where is that possessive bhai in swayam huh????😡 he forgot his baby sister😲😒.. everyone .. everyone forgot her... n i dont think rey has done something big by making a call ..😡. i  am angry with eveyone😡... i dont want taani to forgive anyone😒😭
Amazing post!! Love vrindaaa so much... she defines taani <3
rhea will unres soon
but just wanna say the amount of respect and love i have for VD cannot be stated in words
she is just the best! no other words! the best!
Love your post Rhea, and I absolutely agree with u, Vrinda is the best her talent and her charismatic personality is something that I admire in her. She is simply the best actress in D3 for me. I love her sooo much
She is just fantastic...unfortunately the show isn't making proper use of her...
Taani is the not only the best actress in D3 
But also she is the best for me in the indian television 
She played bubbly Taani so well she got us hooked on to D3 
She made us love her and hate the pain she was going through.
She grew up and made us grow up with her 
We saw her struggle and begged the CVs to bring her happiness 
Why???
Because shes the greatest actor EVER and we all love her 
ONLY and Only because of VRINDA DAWDA 
Take a bow !!!!
RHEA you have said it all in this post 
Edited by Pimples - 11 years ago
Originally posted by .Rupali.

She is just fantastic...unfortunately the show isn't making proper use of her...

Agree
I am proudly in love with taani

and well rey stole my  heart all over again...the way he so wants taani to be with him when he needs her the most...wants her to be beside him and help him get out of this sticky situation he is very familliar to and that is breaking rules...how he wishes he can tickle her, cuddle her up and hug her tightly...not letting her go...the phone convo looked so perfect...the way rey held the phone it was as if he was holding on to taani...not letting her leave him...

and well VD...i fell in love with D3 for a second time after DANCE because of her...having watched D3 since the starting I feel great when I say that it was because of TAANI that i fell in love with the main lead of the show...the greek god...REYAANSH SINGHANIA...so kudos to VD for living every second of taani with such perfection that i fall in love evry time i look at her...

Edited by zoharocks - 11 years ago
She's just amazing <3 my angel love her