Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Posted: 11 years ago
When i think of Sanju and Madz  i think about this song ðŸ˜³

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IbBumuH5alc[/YOUTUBE]

Originally posted by: abby_girl30

If she left him cz he went to jail...then she wasnt his true love...a person who accepts you even in your worst times...is the one for keeps 😉

Maybe on her part,but Sanju used to love her maybe he still does ðŸ˜³ but she was the no.1 actress at that time so she didnt want to get involved in that blast and jail affair ðŸ˜­
hiddenstar thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

If she left him cz he went to jail...then she wasnt his true love...a person who accepts you even in your worst times...is the one for keeps 😉

its weird how ppl choose career over love😕 guess she wasnt into him if her reputation being at stake mattered more to her
Kal El thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

No that would have made her sana who wants to visit Salman in jail for his carrot.

mango-frost thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2

its not just about love or ditching the person u love...

when such things happen...it comes as a shock to u...i dont know if madhuri knew about all that was going on in sanju's life then...but if she decided to leave him after he went to jail, then i doubt she knew about it earlier...its about trust and honesty as well..

i love my boyfriend right now...have full faith in him..promise to always be by him...but if tomorrow i find out hes involved in things i never even thought about...or even had a clue of...id be like W*Ff?? ur not the same person anymore 😕...then love takes a backseat and u need to think with ur head!! which is what i think madhuri did...so i dont blame her...

like i said, i duno if madhuri knew or not...but we can never judge unless we know the exact story...even if she did know...it was her life that was at stake..she had to make the right decision..😊
Edited by mango-frost - 11 years ago
abby_girl30 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Kal El

No that would have made her sana who wants to visit Salman in jail for his carrot.

Hahah 😆
hiddenstar thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Karan.

Maybe on her part,but Sanju used to love her maybe he still does ðŸ˜³ but she was the no.1 actress at that time so she didnt want to get involved in that blast and jail affair ðŸ˜­

she admires him and says he has a gold of heart but i guess her love wasnt enough to fight for Cry
abby_girl30 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: mango-frost

its not just about love or ditching the person u love...

when such things happen...it comes as a shock to u...i dont know if madhuri knew about all that was going on in sanju's life then...but if she decided to leave him after he went to jail, then i doubt she knew about it earlier...its about trust and honesty as well..

i love my boyfriend right now...have full faith in him..promise to always be by him...but if tomorrow i find out hes involved in things i never even thought about...or even had a clue of...id be like W*Ff?? ur not the same person anymore 😕...then love takes a backseat and u need to think with ur head!! which is what i think madhuri did...so i dont blame her...

like i said, i duno if madhuri knew or not...but we can never judge unless we know the exact story...

Okie relax I am just putting up my opinion...if I get into drugs...and my bf leaves me...then I know...he didn't truly love me..that's my belief
mango-frost thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2

Okie relax I am just putting up my opinion...if I get into drugs...and my bf leaves me...then I know...he didn't truly love me..that's my belief

i am relaxed...no where am i saying ur wrong 😆...im just putting up another side of the coin...thats all 😊
Kal El thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Err you do know it wasn't just about drugs right? Dude was involved with messed up underworld stuff. If I were Madhuri's friend I'd have advised her to run, run like there's no tomorrow and never look back. Thank goodness she did.
Edited by Kal El - 11 years ago