Indy on Galaxzee!!!!!!!!!! - Page 2

Posted: 18 years ago
please share the details of the interview

Thanks to everyone. I am sure Samy or Asian princees will write and give the details of his interview. 

I like him in the role of Garv in PKG than as Indy in TD. He suits more as young collage boy and looks cute with Neha in PKG.

In the first few episodes when he and Disha were in love in TD, he seemed ok in a couple of episodes but then later he lost his charm, may be because our DKsaab came and he won everyones heart. To be honest I did'nt like DK in the begining but I do'nt know how and when I totally got obsessed with him and now he is just rocking with each and every scene. Every time he is on screen and I get a glimpse of him I just forget everything and just love him and admire his acting and the way he gives different expressions with his eyes.

maja😃  👏

thnx 4 da info maja

lollll i try ma best 2 update .............indyyyyy.........lolll 😆...that should be funny watching him i think i'll be laughing at the screen the whole time lolllll 😆 i just can't help it...............lolll................😆

Love Asian Princess

Thanx Maja.................for the info...............Wow Lata.............didnt know that Indy and Ashish were good friends..................opposite attract i guess