Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

Phantasia -Horror Story-Part-5 Pg-45 8/8

bubblygal1711 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 11 years ago
Hello everyone

Am back with another story on Maneet... well this is a combined idea of me and my mom actually...randomly thought this and got an idea...

First of all i am going to say thanks to bangalores aka bindu our famous writer who helped me in selecting the title... and -nee- aka meenu for introducing bindu and suggesting me to ask her help...thanks for both of you

S
o this is a very different story... i think i not copying anyone's idea or same as anyone's FF or SS... if it is so please do tell me...

For my previous FF and SS i got very less response hardly i get 50 likes which is very sad... but for this i need all your response and support because for developing this story i need to do research on paranormal , hallucination, psychology etc...so if i get more response i will make it as FF...
Your response is the strength actually... so please guys support me and i am sure i will give you an exciting story...

Phantasia

"phantasia belongs to the realm of appearance and illusion"
"phantasia is neither perception nor judgment but a distinct capacity of the soul, the capacity which respond to appearances derived from memory, dreams and sense-perception"

My Other works

Sweet Agony

Say it Again

My FB Group

https://www.facebook.com/groups/180494322090201/

For PMs

Please add "hasi.pm" to your buddy list
Edited by bubblygal1711 - 10 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

bubblygal1711 thumbnail
 Parts
1.Prologue Scroll Down

2. Part 1

3.Part 2

4.Part 3

5.Part 4

6.Part 5
Edited by bubblygal1711 - 10 years ago
bubblygal1711 thumbnail
Prologue

Geet a 25 year old Literature student who is trying to write her own novel regarding paranormal…

For this she has been indulged in reading many real cases and also watches many movie regarding paranormal… her mind is obsessed to write this novel and in some point of time she started to feel someone is following her… she started to see things like black shadow who comes in front of her and vanishes…she also sees some wired writings on the walls or mirrors threatening her
"I WILL KILL YOU"

Then she gets a help from a psychologist , Maan 28 year old who is a famous psychologist and has seen many cases like this… he diagnoses her problem as Paranoid personality disorder… but in process of treating her he eventually falls in love with her beauty and innocence…. but seems destiny has something dangerous in store for them and also for their love...

Here comes the question

Is she really having paranoid personality disorder?

Or is she really haunted by a ghost?

What is Paranoid Personality Disorder

Paranoid personality disorder is a mental disorder characterized by paranoia and a pervasive, long-standing suspiciousness and generalized mistrust of others. Individuals with this personality disorder may be hypersensitive, easily feel slighted, and habitually relate to the world by vigilant scanning of the environment for clues or suggestions that may validate their fears or biases. Paranoid individuals are eager observers. They think they are in danger and look for signs and threats of that danger, potentially not appreciating other evidence.

Edited by bubblygal1711 - 11 years ago
abinash079 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
intresting concept
contineu soon
Hakuna_Matata11 thumbnail
wow really interesting.
cont.soon.
First of all congo for the new SS