Gurbani&Jyothi App.Thread..

shanaya28 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
Two little angels entered the show and its a delight to watch them perform so well in their respective characters..

They do deserve an appreciation thread..

First angel our modern Gurbani..😊

Second Angel our filmy Jyothi..😊

Gurbani so cutely called Madona ki chachi by Jyothi in her sweet lovely voice..😊

Jyothi so lovingly called by her Didi Bani ..Jojo..😊

Here is our two angels with their cute smile who will entertain us with their superb acting..they already rock the show these tooo adorable dolls..πŸ‘

Friends please do comment about these angels..your best scenes..dialogues of Gurbani..Jyothi..

Any pics...siggy..videos about them do update it in their thread..

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

shanaya28 thumbnail
Their scenes were a treat in yesterday's Epi..

One scene i loved... Gurbani teaching her Dadaji how to eat pasta..reason if she has to go to italy for shopping he should come to pay for her bills..later how he asked mahiji to praise sunitaji.so sweet of Gurbani..😊

Next Jyothi telling her Dadaji about serial Epi..how the saas tells the bahu to get out of the house..next she does not know what happened as everytime the Epi freeze ..her dialogue was too cute..these serial makers i tell you they end the epi anytime..poor baby she is so in daily soaps and not to forget Ranbir kapoor her crush..😊
--Saina-- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Much needed thread...Can't get enough of these 2 cuties...

Lol, Jyothi is real filmy and Gurbani oops Bani pure Diva..

--Saina-- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Nimrit aka (Ankita Sharma) with Gurbani
anasuya43 thumbnail
Saveeta 

you have introduced  Nice thread  in the Amrit Manthan IFπŸ‘

enjoy yesterday's whole episode...

Nice pics of kids...πŸ˜›
PRINCESS_ALISHA thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Nice pics. Thanx savee 4 the thread.
Wonderfullife thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
WOW Beautiful Thread on these 2 Beautiful Angels..

Couldnt watch last 2 episodes , missed these kids acting .. will have to catch up now..

Thanks for the pics , Gurbani Jyothi looks so nice and love to read about their characters..
anasuya43 thumbnail
@krithika

Couldnt watch last 2 episodes , missed these kids acting .. will have to catch up now..

Thanks for the pics , Gurbani Jyothi looks so nice and love to read about their characters..
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
I was waiting to get good quality video ...now I got it i will  upload the video clips of the episode shortly.You can enjoy watching them.it ia a beautiful scene with  the way they talk to each otherπŸ‘πŸΌ
Wonderfullife thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: anasuya43

@krithika

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
I was waiting to get good quality video ...now I got it i will  upload the video clips of the episode shortly.You can enjoy watching them.it ia a beautiful scene with  the way they talk to each otherπŸ‘πŸΌ

Thanks Anasuya ji.. Will love to watch it..πŸ˜ƒ
shanaya28 thumbnail
Thanks for sharing the pics Mehak..

Got me emotional this scene to see Gurbani in tears...
Both Gurbani and Jyothi were awesome in the scene..so touching to see little angel Jyothi consoling her Didi Bani.
They are really stars these cute little girls..a big plus point to the show with their presence..amazing performances by them..so natural..πŸ‘

Credit pics mehak..