poor suvi (Page 4)

Post Reply New Post

Page 4 of 4

Page 1 Page 3
Page   of 4

Supertrouper

Supertrouper

Posted: 07 February 2013 at 7:19am | IP Logged
Yes now even I ve lost all hope. D only saving grace for yuvi mite b suvi cming to know abt yuvi not being able to go to Canada bcoz of d fashion show. 2nd option is d bad guys cming aft suvi aft being released frm jail and he saves her. But usme pata nahin kitna time lagega...tab tak Intezaar Intezaar Intezaar karo.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

smitasmitashivinrocks

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "poor suvi (Page 4)" in Suvreen Guggal - Topper of the year forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

shivinrocks

Goldie

shivinrocks

Posted: 07 February 2013 at 7:19am | IP Logged
Originally posted by akshayR

Originally posted by tashaveli

@ rose: ho sakta hai. Gadha aadha paagal kyun rahega. Pura hi ho jaaye.

Yaa i saw the end wali suvi to teddy talk Cry it's sad..but acting ke liye...Heart mast waala muuaahh!!! Embarrassed

suvi is superb..Smile..nxt week kab ayega yaar...3 dez cnt wait...soch soch k main pagal ho jaungi..mujhe to apne drmz main bhi suvi n yuvi dkhte hai,

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

ringrosesSupertroupersujairohit

Supertrouper

Supertrouper

Posted: 07 February 2013 at 7:21am | IP Logged
@ shivinrocks: same here
@ Akshay : suvi cries to herself all alone in college Woh scene dekhna . It's excellent.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

ringroses

akshayR

IF-Rockerz

akshayR

Posted: 07 February 2013 at 7:30am | IP Logged

@ shivinrocks: same here
@ Akshay : suvi cries to herself all alone in college Woh scene dekhna . It's excellent.

Tell me one thing...when she is talking to teddy...oh she says na in the end that she is saying..ki ur my friend..and i shudn't get affected but "Mujhe fark padta hai..." then what ??...jo thoda sa dekha..usme yahi dekha maine..aur kuch nahi dekh paya mai Smile uske baad what does she say aage ??

Supertrouper

Supertrouper

Posted: 07 February 2013 at 7:38am | IP Logged
I don't remember d exact words but I Thnk she decides she won't b affected and she is not going to d party nor calling ny1. She decides in her heart to get over him totally.

akshayR

IF-Rockerz

akshayR

Posted: 07 February 2013 at 7:40am | IP Logged

I don't remember d exact words but I Thnk she decides she won't b affected and she is not going to d party nor calling ny1. She decides in her heart to get over him totally.

Le..ab toh yuvi ka ghanta bajega mast wala LOL

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

smitasmitashivinrocks

23rose1234

Goldie

23rose1234

Posted: 07 February 2013 at 7:49am | IP Logged
Raggin ke tym yuvraj ne jis tarah se suvreen propose karvaya tha... I think she shd do d same... Band baja deni chahiye isski... Mind map se nahi maan na chahiye...

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Suvreen Guggal - Topper of the year Topic Index

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.