Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

23rose1234 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
Originally posted by: tashaveli

@ rose: ho sakta hai. Gadha aadha paagal kyun rahega. Pura hi ho jaaye.

abhi pura pagal hona baaki hai kya???? πŸ˜• oh god plz save us...
akshayR thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

@ rose: ho sakta hai. Gadha aadha paagal kyun rahega. Pura hi ho jaaye.

Yaa i saw the end wali suvi to teddy talk πŸ˜­ it's sad..but acting ke liye...❀️ mast waala muuaahh!!! πŸ˜³
23rose1234 thumbnail
Originally posted by: akshayR

<font face="Comic Sans MS, Times, serif">Yaa i saw the end wali suvi to teddy talk😭it's sad..but acting ke liye...❀️mast waala muuaahh!!!😳</font>

actin mein toh mastery hai isski... She is an amazin actress...
Supertrouper thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Yes now even I ve lost all hope. D only saving grace for yuvi mite b suvi cming to know abt yuvi not being able to go to Canada bcoz of d fashion show. 2nd option is d bad guys cming aft suvi aft being released frm jail and he saves her. But usme pata nahin kitna time lagega...tab tak Intezaar Intezaar Intezaar karo.
shivinrocks thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: akshayR

Yaa i saw the end wali suvi to teddy talk πŸ˜­ it's sad..but acting ke liye...❀️ mast waala muuaahh!!! πŸ˜³

suvi is superb..😊..nxt week kab ayega yaar...3 dez cnt wait...soch soch k main pagal ho jaungi..mujhe to apne drmz main bhi suvi n yuvi dkhte hai,
Supertrouper thumbnail
@ shivinrocks: same here
@ Akshay : suvi cries to herself all alone in college Woh scene dekhna . It's excellent.
akshayR thumbnail

@ shivinrocks: same here
@ Akshay : suvi cries to herself all alone in college Woh scene dekhna . It's excellent.

Tell me one thing...when she is talking to teddy...oh she says na in the end that she is saying..ki ur my friend..and i shudn't get affected but "Mujhe fark padta hai..." then what ??...jo thoda sa dekha..usme yahi dekha maine..aur kuch nahi dekh paya mai πŸ˜Š uske baad what does she say aage ??
Supertrouper thumbnail
I don't remember d exact words but I Thnk she decides she won't b affected and she is not going to d party nor calling ny1. She decides in her heart to get over him totally.
akshayR thumbnail

I don't remember d exact words but I Thnk she decides she won't b affected and she is not going to d party nor calling ny1. She decides in her heart to get over him totally.

Le..ab toh yuvi ka ghanta bajega mast wala πŸ˜†
23rose1234 thumbnail
Raggin ke tym yuvraj ne jis tarah se suvreen propose karvaya tha... I think she shd do d same... Band baja deni chahiye isski... Mind map se nahi maan na chahiye...