Page 2 of 2

Page 1
Page   of 2

Anondo.R

IF-Sizzlerz

Anondo.R

Posted: 09 February 2013 at 2:05am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ..Eclipse..

To be honest I do not want another MKAP.

MKAP started off really well but lost its charm only after a successful year.

I want a pure lovestory based show featuring ArJa ! Concept, background, characters everything should be new and fresh...not social msg crap with illogical conclusion for God's sake !

Not that I am against shows with such issues but MKAP showed crap in the name of justice, truth and social awareness Wacko

Agree. If its MKAP 2 then they better start something new & fresh not the continuation Sleepy

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Make It HELL CLEAR!!!!!!!!!!! (Page 2)" in Pratigya forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

simmi.friends03

IF-Dazzler

simmi.friends03

Posted: 10 February 2013 at 2:18am | IP Logged
well...Too viewers MKAP means Arja...they watch the show becx of them...hope cv realise it...

cv need to bring fresh story,fresh show with mkap starcast like Arja,Parvati,Anupam ji...with fresh story they again generate interest in viewers's mind...& i think than Arja too don't  deny the show...as they can play their age...& viewers too have interest to find out how their relationship start & grow...Day Dreaming

Post Reply New Post

Go to top