Page 1 of 2

Page 1
Page   of 2
Page 2 Page 2

ArjaAddict

IF-Sizzlerz

ArjaAddict

Posted: 07 February 2013 at 6:15am | IP Logged
Hellow Mkapians...Hope all r going good :)...Its been a while since I've started one Topic here...But I visit our Behooda world evryday n read all the FF n OSs...And Now I'm forced to open one after seeing the threads which said about SB sir's and WWM replies about Having Back Mkap2...Now All of the sudden We have to wait for the Channel's Greem signal...Just few weeks back they're the same people who said that NOTHING has been decided about having MKAP2 and the chances are less tham 10%...Now we're just waiting for the Last Lap Finish!!! :o ... now there's nothing wrong in we suspecting whether these people are just playing with us...hmph!!!And next thing...The Most Important thing...We heard about the reply from one of the worker of WWM saying that 'If WE WANT then Pearl can give us anothwr KriYa'...God Damnnn Must appreciate their GUTS to even say that to us ,who has been crying day and night out That we want 'ArJa' back in a shoow...Zzz!!!And they're planning to give us MKAP2 without ArJa????haha...Biggest Joke of the Millenium,It Must be...Isn't It???I'm sure these people are deficient of atleast one of the five senses :/ and have an extra one...Non Sense!!!Just tell me guys...Wouldn't Getting MKAP2 with new leads and cast be the same as we all watching a Brand Nww Show!!!!In that case,Let us make it clear that 'We dont want a Mkap2(if its how they're thinking of!l!!!) but we want a new show with ArJa...Make it hell clear to them that we want ArJa back and not a new Mkap!!!!Keep spamming them...n about PGs latedt tweet...I dont knw whether it has rto do something with all dez...I hope yea!!!!And yea...do tell dem that we dont want Mkap2 witnh just either of ArJa but with Botj of 'em!!!!

The following 13 member(s) liked the above post:

T4YY4B4irene_cKhushi96heera1702simmi.friends03ArjaforevergeesbabithajCaptain_PhilipspiyarapiyariSnigdha_KhanamAnondo.Rrekrn

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Make It HELL CLEAR!!!!!!!!!!!" in Pratigya forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

babithaj

IF-Rockerz

babithaj

Posted: 07 February 2013 at 6:36am | IP Logged
Yes, We hv to make it very clear.. No MKAP with out ArJa...

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

Arja_loverKhushi96heera1702simmi.friends03rekrnpiyarapiyari

Snigdha_Khanam

IF-Sizzlerz

Snigdha_Khanam

Posted: 07 February 2013 at 6:52am | IP Logged
Hi HugCompletely agree with u !!! We want MKAP2 with the same leads..baat khatamTongueNo compromise here..

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

Arja_loverKhushi96Latha.Iheera1702simmi.friends03geespiyarapiyarirekrn

Khushi96

Goldie

Khushi96

Posted: 07 February 2013 at 7:19am | IP Logged
agree with all your points jaanu Hug

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

simmi.friends03rekrnpiyarapiyari

rekrn

IF-Sizzlerz

rekrn

Posted: 07 February 2013 at 7:54am | IP Logged
Good Post Nechu,Smile

Agree with you, for me Arja is Kriya and MKAP2 without the original Kriya's amazing chemistry is a mistake IMO.  and your right with new leads it would be like watching a brand new show.

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

T4YY4B4Khushi96simmi.friends03piyarapiyari

Captain_Philips

IF-Sizzlerz

Captain_Philips

Posted: 07 February 2013 at 8:12am | IP Logged
Honestly I Want To See MKAP2 With New Leads.More Loyalty,Devotion Is Needed For A Legendary Show Like "Pratigya".

And For ArJa..I Would Like To See Them In A New Show.But Not Pratigya..

It's Good To See You Again Baby.Miss You And Your FF..

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

telstra

piyarapiyari

IF-Sizzlerz

piyarapiyari

Posted: 07 February 2013 at 3:17pm | IP Logged
Nechu Hug agree wid u dear Thumbs Up
Widout arja no MKAP Ouch

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Arja_loversimmi.friends03

-Rhythmic.Me-

IF-Sizzlerz

-Rhythmic.Me-

Posted: 08 February 2013 at 10:06am | IP Logged
To be honest I do not want another MKAP.

MKAP started off really well but lost its charm only after a successful year.

I want a pure lovestory based show featuring ArJa ! Concept, background, characters everything should be new and fresh...not social msg crap with illogical conclusion for God's sake !

Not that I am against shows with such issues but MKAP showed crap in the name of justice, truth and social awareness Wacko

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

akku8910Anondo.R

Post Reply New Post

Go to top