Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani

Abhiyaff pyar se bani hamari kahani UPDT pt16 PG44 (Page 3)

Post Reply New Post

Page 3 of 46

Polly.P

Polly.P

Posted: 10 February 2013 at 6:46pm | IP Logged
Wonderful update !Clap
So , pia is an angel ?
Thanks for pm and continue soon !

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Abhiyaff pyar se bani hamari kahani UPDT pt16 PG44 (Page 3)" in Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

vmpy

IF-Addictz

vmpy

Posted: 10 February 2013 at 10:12pm | IP Logged
a v nice concept and a fantastic start.abhay a vampire and piya a witch.would love to read more.plz add me to ur pm list and pm me whenever u update.

vmpy

IF-Addictz

vmpy

Posted: 10 February 2013 at 10:15pm | IP Logged
oh piya is an angel and her mother is a witch

meerubzara

IF-Dazzler

meerubzara

Posted: 11 February 2013 at 11:25pm | IP Logged
nice update
 continu asap

samwllms

IF-Dazzler

samwllms

Posted: 21 February 2013 at 8:07am | IP Logged

Part-3

tujhe bhula diyaa...
fir kyun teri yaadon ne mujhe rulaa diyaa..

dehradun-...

sumwhr far from locality, there was a deep nd dark forest...it was a full moon night. two hooded figure were searching for sumthing...or should i say someone..:)...suddenly a they hear a deadly scream...sumone was dying...they ran towards the direction...nd what they saw was beyond their dreams...another hooded person maybe someone familiar to them was vigorously sucking two young girls blood...the girls were already dead..but the monster seems not ready to leave their fragile body...

figure1- u...its u...i cnt blv it!!...
figure2- its u abhay...how could u?...what r u?...

yes it was abhay the person who once loved humanity...he was standing there with a very evil smile nd hatred...

Abhay- oh u two...pls dnt gv me ur lectures...nd dont u love ur dead walking body? if not...then let me do the honour...i will happily burn your over aged structures into ashes...get lost frm here?

figure1- how could u? i m ur mother...u cnt talk to me like this...

Abhay- oh shut up oldy!! mother...u hv got to be kidding...oh yeah...how can i ever forget...u r d one who gv me this life ...nd now i m truly living this life... i m fulfiling ur wish mother!! its how a vampire should live...kill this human dolls...nd lv happily ever after...

figure2- Haseena!! lets go from here...he is not our abhay anymore...lets go...ur son is dead...

nd they vanished from there leaving a evil nd poisonous abhay...

london-

a happy bubbly piya ran towards his father...dad i missed u soo much...why did'nt u call me?...whr were u?...why dad?...she hugged her dad...pia sobbs...

oh my shona...i m sorry dear!!...u knw naa how difficult our duty is...i was bound by my duty sweety...sorry...nd i missed u honey!!...

no dad u hv to be punished for staying away this much long time...i wont talk to u...

accha...to my baccha want me to be punished...anything for u dear...tell me...

ummm...let me think...ok...u  will hv to stay here from now...u wont leave us again...pls dad...for me...pia said expectantly...

ummm...ok...but beta u know naa my work is very huge...what about them princess...Rohan winked...

then take me nd momma nd bro with u...we will stay together...pls dad...i feel very lonely without my whole family...:(...

let me think beta...i will hv talk to others...pls...nd for now lets go for dinner...whr is ur mom...call parash...we will spend this whole week together...ok dear!!!...

oh wow dad... i m supper happy...thnk u...just 1 hour dad...we will be ready...pia ran frm there in excitement...

Rohan thought...pia how can i take u with me there...the place is very dangerous...no...i cnt let that happen...what Shomita saw in future...i cant let it happen...oh god pls hlp me...

Dehradun-

do pal ruka khwabon kaa kaarwan...
aur fil chal diye tum kaha hum kaha...

the dark feature was running in super speed...maybe for more blood...he needs more blood to forget evrything...to forget her...

Abhay- I hate u pia... i hate u... why did u leave me...why? i will kill evry one...in this world...u r watching me naa...then watch me...how i m destroying evrything...i wont let u rest in peace...u hv to suffer for leaving me...u loved humans nd humanity...i will finish evry single human...i hate evryone...evryone...

nd he screamed in anger..hatred...pain...blood was like a drug for him...the only way to forget her...he tried to forget her by choosing this hatred...by being a monster...by killing nd destroying humans...he tried to forget the so called emotion love...but is it true that he really forgot her...:'(

pls comment...

The following 20 member(s) liked the above post:

shalini.shaliniRsaakkabarkiarwakantawalaashu1909--Aaliyah--AsyaloverArShiDelenaAbhiya_eternalanjali0111arunsunita_gmmeerubzaratrishnawaliya--Janvie--alicia212MS-meghasharmaMonami_50Andromeda001ifiansbellaaa

--Aaliyah--

Goldie

--Aaliyah--

Posted: 21 February 2013 at 8:11am | IP Logged
Nice , read all the chapters .Clap
Lovely !
Do pm me from next time .

--Shamoo--

IF-Rockerz

--Shamoo--

Posted: 21 February 2013 at 8:38am | IP Logged
nice add me in your pm list continue soon

--Janvie--

IF-Dazzler

--Janvie--

Posted: 21 February 2013 at 9:40am | IP Logged
Awesome Update!Loved it.Heart
Abhay is really turned into a monster now and become totally evil.Want Abhiya meeting soon and then We will see
how long can he stay evil and hate everyone.And Then how can he hate or forget her...
Waiting for the next part...Pls Continue Soon.
Thanks for the pm. Smile

Post Reply New Post

Go to top